Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/08/13
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$183
Agoda.comUS$183
Hotels.comUS$226
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2019 via mobile

The hotel is well kept up and an easy walk to a major shopping center with several places to eat.

The troubling news is that there is a train track right behind the hotel. Trains run all night. Not a restful nights sleep.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank RichardY363
Seawv, Manager at Courtyard Seattle Sea-Tac Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2019

Dear RichardY363,

Thank you for letting us know of your experience during your recent stay with us. Your comments are vital for our continued improvement. I appreciate your nice comment in regard to our well kept property and I am glad that it suits your choice of property that is near the shopping center and places to eat. I sincerely apologize if you were not able to rest and sleep well because of the train noise. I understand how that must be so frustrating. In the future, you can request for a room that is the opposite of the train side, and we will be glad to reserve you in advance.

Once again, thank you for taking time and we hope to be of service to you again when your travel brings you back in Tukwila.

Sincerely yours,

Joiy Tibayan
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 4 September 2019

Pool was great. Room was on the top floor with nice views, spacious and attractive interior design. Staff and service was efficient and friendly. The location was so close to South Center Mall and walking distance to fast food and breakfast restaurant. We will stay here again. Its a bargain compared to others in the area.

Room tip: Rooms are all good.
Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank Scott D
Reviewed 27 August 2019

Close to the airport and across from a mall. This hotel appears to be recently remodeled. The rooms were very clean and nice. It was quiet and they shuttle was very reliable. We didn't have the opportunity to use any of the other amenities but the staff was very nice.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank penguin28173
Reviewed 30 July 2019

I flew into Seattle a day early before I went on my cruise ship. The hotel has a nice touch. The guy that checked me in remember my name. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They have a little Restaurant, try their hamburger, pretty good. Good, it I'd a close ride to the airport and tje Westfield shopping mall. The con, it's a a good 25 to 30 minute ride from the heart of Seattle. The room I had there was no tub. I don't care because I take showers and rarely take baths. However, if you like taking baths asked them for a room with a bathtub. All in all a clean nice hotel with some amenities that I recommend.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Jonathan B
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

Our room was large, clean, and had a wonderful bed. Bathroom was had everything we needed. Air conditioner worked very well. Shuttle service from the airport was nice. Disappointed that breakfast was not included in stay and there weren’t any restaurants close enough to walk to.

Date of stay: May 2019