Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CourtyardUS$181
Expedia.comUS$172
PricelineUS$174
Agoda.comUS$172
Hotels.comUS$172
FindHotelUS$172
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2019

Pool was great. Room was on the top floor with nice views, spacious and attractive interior design. Staff and service was efficient and friendly. The location was so close to South Center Mall and walking distance to fast food and breakfast restaurant. We will stay here again. Its a bargain compared to others in the area.

Room tip: Rooms are all good.
Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank Scott D
Reviewed 27 August 2019

Close to the airport and across from a mall. This hotel appears to be recently remodeled. The rooms were very clean and nice. It was quiet and they shuttle was very reliable. We didn't have the opportunity to use any of the other amenities but the staff was very nice.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank penguin28173
Reviewed 30 July 2019

I flew into Seattle a day early before I went on my cruise ship. The hotel has a nice touch. The guy that checked me in remember my name. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They have a little Restaurant, try their hamburger, pretty good. Good, it I'd a close ride to the airport and tje Westfield shopping mall. The con, it's a a good 25 to 30 minute ride from the heart of Seattle. The room I had there was no tub. I don't care because I take showers and rarely take baths. However, if you like taking baths asked them for a room with a bathtub. All in all a clean nice hotel with some amenities that I recommend.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Jonathan B
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

Our room was large, clean, and had a wonderful bed. Bathroom was had everything we needed. Air conditioner worked very well. Shuttle service from the airport was nice. Disappointed that breakfast was not included in stay and there weren’t any restaurants close enough to walk to.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank scrappymel
Reviewed 29 June 2019

As a Northwest native, we are fond of saying that summer weather doesn't really start until the 4th of July. Although I understand it's been a mild spring, the days I was here in late June were classic overcast and drizzly. That aside, I was so impressed with the newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott. I have tended to stay in another brand with more frequency and I had forgotten how much I like this one, especially when freshened up and well run. The rooms are well designed and utilize the space effectively. Big windows that open a bit are great to bring in the refreshing NW moist air but the AC worked well which is not always the case (and a pet peeve of mine). Noise level, while next to the train track, was minimal. Huge "smart" TV was a plus. Comfy bedding, too and nicely designed bathrooms where everything worked. Brilliant! Location is great for almost anything in the South Seattle area. Freeway access is easy and convenient. The Tukwila Amtrac and Sounder tracks and platform are an easy walk via a lovely path at the back of the hotel (great for walking or jogging, too). Room Service is available which was appreciated when a friend canceled a planned dinner. Buffet breakfasts are well stocked and delicious including a terrific omelet station. This is not included in the room cost. I will remember this property for future stays as it fits my needs well and in a nice, safe, quiet. convenient area for work or pleasure.

Room tip: Ask for a front facing room for maximum quiet but I found the back rooms facing the tracks were amazingly quiet too.
Date of stay: June 2019