Lowest prices for your stay
US$130
Hilton.com
US$130
Trip.com
US$124
Expedia.comUS$130
Hotels.comUS$130
FindHotelUS$135
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2021

We stayed here for a week visiting relatives in the Seattle area. The hotel is brand new and extremely clean. All the staff were very pleasant and professional. Based on some reviews I read about other Tru properties, I was expecting the room to feel somewhat small, but it was larger than I expected, with plenty of space. So that was a pleasant surprise. To top it off, we got an unbeatable rate for the week. I would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: July 2021
Sam D, General Manager at Tru by Hilton Tukwila Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2021

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

Beautiful and amazing hotel! The staff is so friendly and very helpful. The rooms are spotless and comfy. The lobby is decorated beautifully decorated and they offer complimentary coffee all day. We will def be back again soon!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future and treating you to more coffee.

Reviewed 23 July 2021

Stayed two nights at this great new TRU hotel! Great room with pleasant modern design - slick furniture, big window, comfortable bed, and lots of conveniently-located power outlets. The hotel is close to many restaurants and shopping places. It also has a huge parking lot!

The only complaint I have is that the AC blows really strong even at the low fan setting, and the airflow direction is not adjustable, making sitting at the desk a little uncomfortable.

Date of stay: July 2021

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Unfortunately the AC units in some rooms is positioned close to the desk and I can see how that could be troublesome.
We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 July 2021

Wonderful facility, very friendly and helpful staff. Room was very clean and modern and the breakfast was filling. Surrounding area was nice with plenty shopping and restaurants. I would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sam D, General Manager at Tru by Hilton Tukwila Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to hosting you again in the near the future!

Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

Greeted With a Smile , My fam enjoyed our little mini vacation. to Seattle . Tukwila will be my spot when we go back. Locals are very friendly and the hotel was very clean. Place was recently open, Clean and good customer service . I hope it stays this way when we get back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sam D, General Manager at Tru by Hilton Tukwila Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2021