Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$152
FindHotelUS$152
Orbitz.comUS$152
TravelocityUS$152
CheapTicketsUS$152
TripadvisorUS$152
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2020

We had a really good time. Your in good hands with the amazing staff. LeAnn makes everything flow and gets the job done. William is so nice and always taking care of us. Love it here. It's comfortable and I have everything I need.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2020 via mobile

We made the worst mistake in thinking about staying at this establishment. I even visited and toured the location 2 weeks before checking in to make management (Bob) aware of my expectations for cleanliness and professionalism.
Filthy, bloody bed linens (which we unknowingly SLEPT on!!!!)
Filthy floors, window sills AND dead bug in refrigerator
Damaged laundry basket,dishes,cookware and bathroom fixture
Window screen and used hypodermic needle cap found UNDER the sofa and cushion...
Even though GM (Jared) and manager (Bob) claimed that the space was CLEANED and CHECKED!!!
I have several more photos depicting the state of the suite that I was booked into and expected to pay for, if you want to view them.

This place needs to be SHUT DOWN!!!!!

Reviewed 6 November 2019

Wow! I must say after a long flight from Atlanta GA I had an awesome check in experience. Let me first say I was greeted with a big smile by the Front Desk Rep (Reneisha). She was knowledgeable, excellent Customer Service and she provided tips on local restaurants, directions, any services I may need during my stay. She even had patience with me when my credit card was giving me problems. She was a breath of fresh air.

Stay - Oct 26 - Nov 1, 2019

Thanks,
Ms C Hanks

Reviewed 24 October 2019 via mobile

I had a last minute to trip to Seattle area for work. Booked through Expedia and contacted hotel prior to arrival. Raneisha took great care of me. She took time to make sure a room was clean and available upon my arrival. I was greeted with a smile and advised of some cool places nearby. Excellent customer service!

Reviewed 24 October 2019

Been staying at Woodspring Suites for a few weeks while I find a house to move into. Decent place for the rate, staff is awesome, gym is decent. Wish they had a grill outside tho... Thumbs up to Raneisha!