Lowest prices for your stay
US$181
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Official Website
Booking.comUS$181
Travelocity
Hotels.com
All reviews modern hotel business hotel bed and pillows three nights rooms are comfortable great amenities free shuttle to the airport night's sleep front desk staff light rail seatac airport valet waterleaf seattle rainier costco
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2020 via mobile

They don't tell you about charge for parking, it brought up my hotel expense and it would have changed my choice of places to stay. Saff nice tho, and nice hotel, rooms okay but a little less than I expected

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Michael Felso, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Interurban, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Dear Billdamnjones,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We apologize if the parking fee for our monitored overnight parking was not clearly communicated during the booking process and are reviewing to see where we can improve. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and look forward to the opportunity to take our service to the next level. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly if there is anything we can do to make sure your next visit is a five-star stay.

Michael F.
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 1 April 2020

Booked here for a night, before catching my flight back home in the morning. This hotel does a very good job with arranging a free shuttle to the airport at your request (as long as you book in advance). It's only about a 10-minute drive to the airport, so no worries. The hotel itself is a fairly new construction (I heard), and the room/bed was comfortable and clean enough to get a good night's sleep in. Location-wise, I was quite satisfied. It's literally across the street from a Smart Foodservice (a Costco-like store) to get cheap groceries, and a short walk to Westfield Southcenter Mall if you wanna do some shopping or explore their massive foodcourt. I read some negative guest reviews on here about the hotel being "far from Seattle", etc... Well, guess what? This is NOT Seattle! It's Tukwila! I don't even think the hotel ever mentioned it being close to Seattle. So make sure you check the proper address when you book a room, before you end up leaving a bad review due to your own negligence.

Room tip: Higher floors may have a better view
Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank y2joco
Reviewed 22 March 2020 via mobile

5 stars the best place in Tukwila/Seattle to stay when you looking for hotel hotel is very nice and clean and staff is great and friendly and treat you like family u forget you at hotel think you at family house I recommend her and no we’re else

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2020

this is a newer facility with great amenities and a bar and restaurant in the lobby for families and friends. Also a happy hour!! Everyone seems to be in tune with customer service. Just had a slight defect with the room which I reported, and staff was attentive to my concern.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 26 February 2020

My business company booked the room and gave billing information. The desk staff denied knowing about this information and booked my credit card. I ask that they look into this and they did not appear to respond to this. The facility was adequate. When I needed change for the vending machines they do not provide it at the front desk. The overall feel of the facility was rather cold and like a science fiction movie.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel