Lowest prices for your stay
Official Website
US$193
US$192
Free cancellation until 21/09/24
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$190
PricelineUS$192
Hotels.comUS$192
HurbUS$197
All reviews modern hotel business hotel bed and pillows three nights rooms are comfortable great amenities free shuttle to the airport night's sleep front desk staff light rail seatac airport valet waterleaf seattle rainier costco
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2020 via mobile

5 stars the best place in Tukwila/Seattle to stay when you looking for hotel hotel is very nice and clean and staff is great and friendly and treat you like family u forget you at hotel think you at family house I recommend her and no we’re else

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2020

this is a newer facility with great amenities and a bar and restaurant in the lobby for families and friends. Also a happy hour!! Everyone seems to be in tune with customer service. Just had a slight defect with the room which I reported, and staff was attentive to my concern.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 26 February 2020

My business company booked the room and gave billing information. The desk staff denied knowing about this information and booked my credit card. I ask that they look into this and they did not appear to respond to this. The facility was adequate. When I needed change for the vending machines they do not provide it at the front desk. The overall feel of the facility was rather cold and like a science fiction movie.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 December 2019

Room is constructed poorly ie: missing caulk, poor lighting, not what a 4star hotel should be. The local 24 hour fitness has a better pool. Matter of fact any YMCA pool would be better. Don’t offer a pool at all then. Leave it for the people who live in the apartments on the other floors. Even saying that you have a pool makes this place look worse. It’s not up to par for the rating and listing. The company party had great food and staff but the chairs we sat on were old dingy and broken. I swore this was supposed to be new and nice. Some parts were great but not worth going unless you had no other option. You would get the same accommodation at a Motel 6.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MikeW5792, General Manager at Hotel Interurban, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2019

We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us, but we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 10 December 2019

Hi all,

I am a repeat customer of Hotel Interurban so I something has changed in their staffing. I was there last August for work and found the place efficient and clean for a business hotel. When i return with my family for a holiday this Dec I was shock at the staff quality. The staff at the valet and front deck has difficulty understanding English and they can't communicate effectively in English too. For a front desk of 3-4 staff only one of them can communicate effectively in English. It was frustrating trying to check anything with them. Beware! I would have given a 1 star rating if not for its clean and good airport shuttle service to the airport and to the train station at the airport.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Samantha S

Hello Samantha, thank you for your feedback, however we are very proud of the diversity among all of our team members. Amazing people from all over the world call Hotel Interurban home, all of which speak English among many other languages. We wish you all the best and are thankful for your business.