Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$174
PricelineUS$174
Hotels.comUS$174
HIExpress.comUS$175
FindHotelUS$177
getaroom.comUS$183
All reviews conditioner and shower gel downtown seattle free parking shampoo freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2021

My family of three stayed one night (well, from 3:30 AM - 10:00 AM, because our plane was delayed and we had car rental issues, which is another story and review for BUDGET car rental). I intentionally booked only one night because we were going into Seattle for the rest of the week and booked a place in Queen Anne.

Check-in at 3:30 AM was fine and while the parking lot wasn't empty, there were spots for us to park. The lot was brightly lit.

Our room was right by the road that runs along the interstate. Yes, there were roadway noises, but we were so tired that we were able to sleep.

Why I liked this place - the bed/pillows were very comfortable. The linen and towels were nice. The bathroom was big and very clean. Nice shower amenities too.

Don't expect a lot of their breakfast offering because it was very disappointing. I don't think it would have been any better even if COVID weren't an issue. You order your breakfast, give them your ticket (that was handed out at check-in), and take your brown paper bag of items to eat in your room or at the tables in the lobby.

The egg was powdered eggs, the turkey sausage was dry and looked and tasted like cardboard. Coffee was fine.

I'd stay here again because of the location (close to airport, yet not at the airport which is said to have iffy security at the hotels), cleanliness, and comfortable bedding and linen, but I'd bring my own breakfast.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank LynnHC01
Reviewed 19 June 2021

We spent 1 night in this hotel, and it was great for our group of 5. We reserved a 1 bedroom suite which had a king bed in one room and a full bed with a full sized pull-out couch in another room. Both rooms had television sets, armoires, drawers, multiple usb ports and outlets. The room also had multiple lights you could turn on to light above the beds, dressers, nightstands, kitchenette, etc. The beds, except for the pull out couch, were comfortable. I enjoyed that they provided both soft and firm pillow options. The hotel was exceptionally clean, and decorated nicely. The attendant who checked us in was exceptional and we'd love to recognize Rinna for helping to start off our stay in such a positive way. She was very friendly, offered suggestions on nearby places to eat, and gave us information to help us travel to the airport. This hotel is within walking distance of a large mall and a couple minutes drive from Costco and other establishments. It only took us 8 minutes to drive to the airport in the morning which was a perfect location for our needs.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 104tam
Reviewed 3 February 2021

Newer hotel with clean and comfortable rooms at a good price. Stayed two nights so we could shop at the nearby South Center Mall.Covid cleanliness is taken serious here. Breakfast is sufficient. Plenty of onsite parking. Will be back

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2020

Appears to be a new hotel. Nice rooms. The main issue we had was that it is right off the freeway ramp so you hear every single motorcycle/car accelerating up the ramp. Also they had EMPTY hand sanitizer stations all over the hotel. That they were empty makes one wonder how well they are cleaning the rooms. Breakfast was pretty basic and limited due to understandably to the pandemic. Staff was friendly and helpful. Right next to the Green River trail which is great for running.

Room tip: bring ear plugs
Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Houston_Eriol
Reviewed 26 May 2020

My son and I drove all the way to seattle from Vegas to build a Hospital during the pandemic. We drove 15 hours the last day and arrived at 5:30 am. My sons 7 month pregnant wife was really tired and needed to rest while we look for a place. The lady at the front desk said we would be charged $109.00 for the room and we didn't have to check out until the next day. Four hours later when i called for the wifi password the lady on the next shift said we had to check out or pay again. I explained that's not what the previous desk clerk told us and we wouldn't have checked in, in the first place if we were only aloud to stay a couple hours. Then we checked our card and they charged us $159.00. So they lied about the price and the length of time. We ended up paying $159.00 for 3 hour rest. I told the owner I wouldn't be staying any longer and that none of the lights worked in the room and he was very rude and said i had to be smarter then the light. That i had to stick the room card in a slot in the wall for the lights to work, like i can see a slot in the wall while standing in pitch black. I think the owner should be smarter with his money and not rip honest hard working people like me off so he can pay for stupid options like that... Zero stars.

Date of stay: May 2020
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle South - Tukwila, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2020

Hello Y2787JDwalters,

I'm glad to have welcomed you at our Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Seattle South - Tukwila and I appreciate you sharing your thoughts about your recent stay.

We promise to deliver efficient and frictionless experiences for guests on the move and I'm sorry what you described was the opposite. I'm sorry to hear you had to pay $159.00 for a 3-hour stay.This is not what we want for our guests. Don't worry, I've looped our management regarding your review in our effort to serve guests better. I trust that the necessary improvements will be made. I have also sent you a private message to gather more details about your stay.

I hope you consider us again when you're in the area.

Cheers,