Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$206
HIExpress.comUS$207
Hotels.comUS$206
PricelineUS$205
eDreamsUS$205
getaroom.comUS$215
All reviews conditioner and shower gel downtown seattle free parking shampoo freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2021

Newer hotel with clean and comfortable rooms at a good price. Stayed two nights so we could shop at the nearby South Center Mall.Covid cleanliness is taken serious here. Breakfast is sufficient. Plenty of onsite parking. Will be back

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2020

Appears to be a new hotel. Nice rooms. The main issue we had was that it is right off the freeway ramp so you hear every single motorcycle/car accelerating up the ramp. Also they had EMPTY hand sanitizer stations all over the hotel. That they were empty makes one wonder how well they are cleaning the rooms. Breakfast was pretty basic and limited due to understandably to the pandemic. Staff was friendly and helpful. Right next to the Green River trail which is great for running.

Room tip: bring ear plugs
Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Houston_Eriol
Reviewed 26 May 2020

My son and I drove all the way to seattle from Vegas to build a Hospital during the pandemic. We drove 15 hours the last day and arrived at 5:30 am. My sons 7 month pregnant wife was really tired and needed to rest while we look for a place. The lady at the front desk said we would be charged $109.00 for the room and we didn't have to check out until the next day. Four hours later when i called for the wifi password the lady on the next shift said we had to check out or pay again. I explained that's not what the previous desk clerk told us and we wouldn't have checked in, in the first place if we were only aloud to stay a couple hours. Then we checked our card and they charged us $159.00. So they lied about the price and the length of time. We ended up paying $159.00 for 3 hour rest. I told the owner I wouldn't be staying any longer and that none of the lights worked in the room and he was very rude and said i had to be smarter then the light. That i had to stick the room card in a slot in the wall for the lights to work, like i can see a slot in the wall while standing in pitch black. I think the owner should be smarter with his money and not rip honest hard working people like me off so he can pay for stupid options like that... Zero stars.

Date of stay: May 2020
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle South - Tukwila, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2020

Hello Y2787JDwalters,

I'm glad to have welcomed you at our Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Seattle South - Tukwila and I appreciate you sharing your thoughts about your recent stay.

We promise to deliver efficient and frictionless experiences for guests on the move and I'm sorry what you described was the opposite. I'm sorry to hear you had to pay $159.00 for a 3-hour stay.This is not what we want for our guests. Don't worry, I've looped our management regarding your review in our effort to serve guests better. I trust that the necessary improvements will be made. I have also sent you a private message to gather more details about your stay.

I hope you consider us again when you're in the area.

Cheers,

June A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 10 January 2020

I stayed here for one night and really enjoyed the stay. The staff was friendly, helpful, and knowledgable. The location was perfct for an early morning flight out of SeaTac and the price was excellent. I will stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 24 December 2019 via mobile

Hello,

I come from Eastern Washington to do my cancer treatments when I was given 6 months to live a year ago. We stay in 2-3 different hotels weekly from my oncologist in Renton, WA to complete my treatments in Langley, British Columbia.

This was and FIRST and LAST time I will be staying here. I booked a 3rd party booking thru PRICELINE because due to saving me money over 3 months of hotels 2×week minimum I have to watch our pennies. Cancer Center of America numerous times have offered me FREE comp rooms averaging over $300 a night. However, due to the location of downtown Seattle and Bellevue it would take me 1.5 hours to drive during rush hr traffic 15 miles to Seattle Integrative Cancer Center and still have to pay the $60 parking fee at the upper end hotel and my time is valuable and have declined the offers.

This week a cousin and her daughter offered to help drive me since I can't drive at night. Her daughter was excited to have
a pool!! Breakfast was good and,the van driver who took me to the clinic was amazing!! Thank you so much and I recog,used by his voice that he was a spiritual singer and well as his mother at church! Praise Him and Praise the LORD!

We enjoyed our first stay and would try to return using PRICELINE again.

However, when i booked my next week with them my schedule of treatments changed due to PET SCAN in Eastern Washington. So, when talking to PRICELINE 3 times over this matter they said YES, we would work with you and try to get your hotel moved to the following week. (Sunday night, no one was hardly there the week before) I had done this with LARKSPUR and they were totally accommodating as well as with EXTENDED STAY of AMERICA. Both hotels in previous months were willing to,change my dates when I said I was a cancer pateint with no problem.

The manager at this was contacted a week BEFORE my stay by me at the front on a MONDAY am when he wasnt in and left a message for him/her before my leaving a week before my next stay the,following Sunday. The lady at the front desk said the manager wasnt in but she'd have the manager cal me on changing my dates. Even thought thru PRICELINE was nonrefundable 2 others hotels honored my request and made the change.

I then tried 2 more times thru PRiCELINE since then with no luck. The hotel blames PRICELINE which is NOT because I have been on hold with them when they tried to correct it and move my paid room to The following week.

This hotel has the potential to be a 4-5 star hotel, HOWEVER, NOT under this management. We own our own business and travel around the world, including Taiwan. I encourage you NOT to support a hotel that can't be flexible enough to change a date to accommodate their cancer treatments, charging me over $100 for an unused room. Strike 3 and you're out, management if Holiday Inn Express Sestrle-Tukwilla!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank keevygz
IHGService, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle South - Tukwila, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Hello keevygz,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you encountered. We appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention and we take feedback seriously and will directly speak to the General Manager regarding the concerns you raised, particularly about the request to move your reservation to a different date instead of cancelling, so that we can make the necessary changes and provide a better experience in the future.

I hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception. Again, thank you for sharing your comments. In addition to this, we have sent you a Private Message for further details.

Hector P