Lowest prices for your stay
US$135
Free cancellation until 21/08/07
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
Hotels.comUS$121
HurbUS$139
Reviews (1 113)
1 113 results
All reviews waffles close to the airport seatac airport front desk staff the light rail station shuttle seattle southcenter
Selected filters
5 - 10 of 1 113 reviews
Reviewed 22 April 2021

Was in the vicinity for a short business trip and the name of the hotel was fascinating to me as an arab so I decided to lodge there. I must say I enjoyed my stay because business went well.nevertheles the guest room needed extra cleaning and the noise coming from outside was not helpful

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

Since check in internet speed is 0.5 MB and not working.
Reception claim that this is the internet of the hotel.

Rooks are large and fine for the value but without internet I can’t call it a hotel.

Not something I encounter often in the US

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2021

This hotel is a dump. This is a zero stars hotel. We had some Wyndham points and decided to stay here the last night of our trip since it was close to the airport and we had an early flight the next morning. The hotel stinks of smoke. Our room had no sheets on the bed. No soap in the bathroom. The hotel was gross. Not in a million years would we sleep there. We immediately checked out and went to the Marriot Courtyard across the street. If you are reading this then please pick something else. I've warned you.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2020

Dark, dingy, musty OLD rooms. Peeling furniture. Dirty carpets. Guests smoking pot and the smell filling the hallways in a non smoking hotel. Definitely needs an upgrade. Mattresses were too firm. Terrible experience. The manager offered an upgrade on my next visit. I laughed at that idea. Not going to happen. Should’ve refunded some of my money. Go somewhere else. Get what you pay for. Discounted prices are a joke.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 September 2020

After booking a week with booking.com I arrived and was denied, and was told that they would cancel my reservation, I was expecting a small fee but found out that they charged me for the full week. When a called to get things straightened out they refused to refund me and when I called the company they lied and said I did $500 worth of damages within a five minute talk that I had with the front desk girl. About the cancellation. Like I said don’t waste your time or money at this place.

Date of stay: July 2020