Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$195
Doubletree.comUS$195
Expedia.comUS$195
Hotels.comUS$195
FindHotelUS$195
TravelocityUS$195
Reviews (1 461)
1 461 results
All reviews cookies double tree breakfast buffet living room rooms are large indoor pool business trip front desk staff checking in free shuttle sea tac airport mall seattle southcenter reunion proximity
Selected filters
15 - 20 of 1 461 reviews
Reviewed 12 May 2021

I love how clean it was , easy to book, there is self check in on your phone you get to choose your room and use your phone as your key if you want but also have the option to get a key at the front desk. They have a shuttle service to the airport just let them know what time you need and they have options every 30 min . All for free so utilize it , within 10 min from airport and super close to an amazing mall .

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 6 May 2021

It was a short trip and it was in a perfect area. Everything was close by. We were able to enjoy a movie and some shopping. We didn’t have to travel far. You won’t regret it. Book your stay with this hotel, NOW!!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 22 April 2021

Traveling during a pandemic is never easy but Guest Suites made our trip enjoyable and easy AND most important we felt safe in their care. There was not restaurant dining but there was a Starbucks in the lobby with delicious choices and coffee needs.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 16 April 2021

The shuttle not only picks you up at Sea Tac but also will shuttle you to restaurants and the Southcenter Mall. My room was nice and quiet. Breakfast was good, but limited by CoVid. The staff gave great me a great recommendation for dinner too.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 8 April 2021

I stayed overnight for two connecting rooms. When I make reservations on the phone I asked them if I was eligible for upgrade they said yes both of the rooms if becomes available in the time of check in but when I did check in they said upgrade is not available in that location. I felt like parking fee is just a hidden fee from the hotel plus the parking tax fee is ridiculous.

Date of stay: April 2021