Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$150
View deal
Expedia.comUS$151
Hampton.comUS$150
TripadvisorUS$150
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$151
ZenHotels.comUS$162
All reviews complimentary breakfast convenient location southcenter mall road noise seatac airport shuttle seattle inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2021

We booked this hotel because we needed to stay one night near the Seattle Airport and their website says they have an airport shuttle. When I called from the airport for pickup, I was told their shuttle only runs 5:30 to 10pm and we would have to take a cab and pay for it ourselves of course. We thought about changing hotels but others we checked had no vacancies or were quite a bit more expensive for that night. When we got to the hotel, I spoke to the manager. She was rude, never did apologize for the misinformation on their website and told me I should have called that hotel in advance to ask about shuttle hours. We also had to take a cab back to the airport the next morning. There is an Embassy Suites a block away--looks like the two could at least share an airport shuttle.

The only bright spot in the stay was a young man named Rod who was on duty in the morning when we checked out. He was very friendly, helpful, and apologized for the shuttle not being available.

Date of stay: July 2021
Sarah Heatherly, Owner at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

On behalf of our entire team, we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience. I have addressed your issues with our team. I assure you that we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

No where on the hotel’s website or room reservation conformation does it say airport shuttle service is only on weekdays. What a shocking inconvenience to find that out on a Sunday afternoon with family in tow.

Trip type: Travelled with family

I'm sorry you were not fully satisfied with your stay at our hotel. Thank you for bringing these concerns to my attention. Our team is dedicated to achieving 100% guest satisfaction, but unfortunately, we sometimes fall short of that goal. Again, I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced, and we hope this instance will not deter you from trying our hotel again in the future!

Reviewed 13 July 2021 via mobile

We arrived last night, having book a park and fly rate. Our plan was to stay at the hotel and take the advertised shuttle to seatac airport for our flight in the morning. Unfortunately the website was totally dishonest. There “shuttle”, as advertised and pictured on the website, only runs a few hours each evening. We were not the only guests left high and dry- many others were complaining about the same issue. If you don’t really provide a shuttle don’t advertise it and DONT charge people for a park and fly that doesn’t exist. When we tried to talk to a manager to get at least a refund for the parking portion we got a massive run around. Finally after multiple phone calls and sitting on hold, we were given a refund of 20$.

Trip type: Travelled with family

We appreciate your feedback. We apologize about these issues you experienced. We appreciate you sharing your comments with us as we will use these as a training tool for future guest interactions. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 13 July 2021

Reduced staff equal reduced cleaning and probably reduced safety in the future.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Hilton deflags this property in the future.

Location is great — close to the mall and the airport and several highways.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so sorry to hear about your housekeeping challenges during your stay with us. This is not the standards we thrive for and I will be working with our team to ensure this is corrected. I do hope you will give us another try in the future if your travels bring you back to our area. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 6 July 2021

Probably one of the worst Hampton Inns I have ever been at. The service was ok, but we found a blood stink on one of the blanket, we asked the house keeper to change it and she agreed, but it did t get done. The breakfast selections were very little on Sunday.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton