Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton.com
Hotels.comUS$158
PricelineUS$158
Orbitz.comUS$158
Lol.travelUS$191
All reviews complimentary breakfast convenient location southcenter mall road noise seatac airport shuttle seattle inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

The Hampton was quite nice. Clean and quiet with a professional young man at the desk at the desk for check in. Only down side was the refrigerator had been left on and iced up so it would not get as cold as we would have liked, but not a major issue. We will stay there another time when being in the area.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sarah Heatherly, Owner at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your review of our hotel! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and are sorry about the refrigerator and will make sure it will not happen again. It is our goal to provide our guests with the best experience. We can't wait to see you again the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 8 April 2021

We like Hampton's, and this one is in a preferred area of ours in the Seattle metro. Tukwila is a lot less 'busy' than points north, and there's a ton of shopping and dining options in every direction. Room was clean, wifi worked great, and we slept well. Front desk staff were friendly at check-in. Front desk dude in the evening (4/6/21) was not, but I'm sure we were a nuisance to his Instagram surfing on the company computer. Oh well, he's their problem, not ours. Hopefully--should we return--he's holding a stop/slow sign managing traffic on a road crew, where he is more suited to work. Some millennials need to stay out of the hospitality trade. Come to think of it, the gal at the front desk in the morning was pretty darned feckless, too. Embassy Suites is just down the road. Hmmmmm...

Date of stay: April 2021
Lydia Weaver, Owner at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2021

Hello Gcleff11, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate your positive remarks regarding our property's cleanliness, and I'm glad you enjoyed a good night's sleep. Exceptional guest service is of the utmost importance to us, so I thank you for brining these concerns to my attention and apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. Take care, and we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 30 January 2021

The staff was helpful to us in printing off and copying documents we needed for traveling to Thailand. The room was clean and quiet with nice space and free and good internet. We were disappointed that there was no shuttle to the airport or free breakfast, both cancelled because of the COVID restrictions.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Lydia Weaver, Owner at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2021

Hello Tesatal, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to assist you with your Thailand travel preparations. Also, I appreciate your positive remarks regarding our "clean and quiet" guest rooms. Safe travels, and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

Esther such an amazing front desk rep. This is my second time staying here and I always feel welcomed because of her. Very polite my stay is always comfortable because she makes me feel at home. Thank you

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Sarah Heatherly, Owner at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

Thank you so much for staying with us at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our Esther was able to make it amazing. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to her and the team. We are so happy to have the opportunity to show you hospitality in our unique way. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area. Until then, stay safe!

Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

The team here was so amazing and very helpful. They were all happy to help and made me feel comfortable. Their shuttle was down but was willing to pay for a cab to the airport. Kristal, Jasmine thank you very very much for you help and kindness. I would definitely stay again. The manager was super helpful and seemed happy to be at work. That makes all the difference. :)

Thank you again and I hope to visit when we are out of Covid issues and get to enjoy breakfast.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Sarah Heatherly, Owner at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Thank you so much for staying with us at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to share your comments with Kristal and Jasmine your kind words. We take a lot of pride in what we do, and it brings us great joy to hear your feedback. We hope to see you again next time you are in the area!