Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$150
View deal
Expedia.comUS$151
Hampton.comUS$150
PricelineUS$150
Hotels.comUS$151
FindHotelUS$155
CheapTicketsUS$151
All reviews complimentary breakfast convenient location southcenter mall road noise seatac airport shuttle seattle inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2021

The staff was helpful to us in printing off and copying documents we needed for traveling to Thailand. The room was clean and quiet with nice space and free and good internet. We were disappointed that there was no shuttle to the airport or free breakfast, both cancelled because of the COVID restrictions.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Lydia Weaver, Owner at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2021

Hello Tesatal, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to assist you with your Thailand travel preparations. Also, I appreciate your positive remarks regarding our "clean and quiet" guest rooms. Safe travels, and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

Esther such an amazing front desk rep. This is my second time staying here and I always feel welcomed because of her. Very polite my stay is always comfortable because she makes me feel at home. Thank you

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Sarah Heatherly, Owner at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

Thank you so much for staying with us at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our Esther was able to make it amazing. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to her and the team. We are so happy to have the opportunity to show you hospitality in our unique way. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area. Until then, stay safe!

Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

The team here was so amazing and very helpful. They were all happy to help and made me feel comfortable. Their shuttle was down but was willing to pay for a cab to the airport. Kristal, Jasmine thank you very very much for you help and kindness. I would definitely stay again. The manager was super helpful and seemed happy to be at work. That makes all the difference. :)

Thank you again and I hope to visit when we are out of Covid issues and get to enjoy breakfast.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Sarah Heatherly, Owner at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Thank you so much for staying with us at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to share your comments with Kristal and Jasmine your kind words. We take a lot of pride in what we do, and it brings us great joy to hear your feedback. We hope to see you again next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 9 March 2020

It's obvious while staying here that the staff is focused on quality service; from the staff greetings when you walk by the front desk, to the cleanliness and neatness of the property, it just shows. Friendly, helpful answers to questions at the front desk, great buffet (my daughter felt it was the best she had ever experienced at a hotel), rooms in perfect shape, everything in working order. We walked to the Space Needle which I think was 4 or 5 blocks away, then later took the monorail downtown. Cannot think of any sub-par experiences here - so it gets a perfect 5!

Date of stay: March 2020
Hampton_7200, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2020

PhilL835,

Thank you for taking the time to express how much you enjoyed yourself while staying in Seattle WA.
I am happy that you had a great stay at the Hampton Inn. I do believe the Hampton Inn, you stayed in is the Downtown Hampton Inn. Which is just blocks from the Space needle. However we are truly gratefully that you took the time to tell us about your stay there.
Next time you are in Seattle, Come see us at the Hampton Inn Seattle Southcenter.

Thank you.

Reviewed 13 February 2020

Hampton Inn chain tends to be our "go to" hotel chain and this one didn't disappoint. Staff were friendly and efficient from check-in to departure, Room was clean and well appointed. Nice bed, linens and towels were of decent quality. Buffet breakfast was better than the Hampton average. Would definitely stay here again. Location is very convenient to Southcenter Mall area and the freeway.

Ask for a room away from the highway side to avoid some of the traffic noise.

Date of stay: February 2020
Susan U, Manager at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Dear Logan H,

Thank you so much for your kind compliments to our staff, rooms and breakfast! It is so wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I do apologize that the freeway noise was bothersome, the next time you are in our area we would love to have you and we would be more than happy to accommodate you with a room on the other side of the freeway.

Thank you again for your time! We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the area.