Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$140
View deal
Expedia.comUS$140
Hampton.comUS$140
PricelineUS$140
Hotels.comUS$140
TripadvisorUS$140
FindHotel
All reviews complimentary breakfast convenient location southcenter mall road noise seatac airport shuttle seattle inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

The team here was so amazing and very helpful. They were all happy to help and made me feel comfortable. Their shuttle was down but was willing to pay for a cab to the airport. Kristal, Jasmine thank you very very much for you help and kindness. I would definitely stay again. The manager was super helpful and seemed happy to be at work. That makes all the difference. :)

Thank you again and I hope to visit when we are out of Covid issues and get to enjoy breakfast.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Sarah Heatherly, Owner at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Thank you so much for staying with us at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to share your comments with Kristal and Jasmine your kind words. We take a lot of pride in what we do, and it brings us great joy to hear your feedback. We hope to see you again next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 9 March 2020

It's obvious while staying here that the staff is focused on quality service; from the staff greetings when you walk by the front desk, to the cleanliness and neatness of the property, it just shows. Friendly, helpful answers to questions at the front desk, great buffet (my daughter felt it was the best she had ever experienced at a hotel), rooms in perfect shape, everything in working order. We walked to the Space Needle which I think was 4 or 5 blocks away, then later took the monorail downtown. Cannot think of any sub-par experiences here - so it gets a perfect 5!

Date of stay: March 2020
Hampton_7200, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2020

PhilL835,

Thank you for taking the time to express how much you enjoyed yourself while staying in Seattle WA.
I am happy that you had a great stay at the Hampton Inn. I do believe the Hampton Inn, you stayed in is the Downtown Hampton Inn. Which is just blocks from the Space needle. However we are truly gratefully that you took the time to tell us about your stay there.
Next time you are in Seattle, Come see us at the Hampton Inn Seattle Southcenter.

Thank you.

Reviewed 13 February 2020

Hampton Inn chain tends to be our "go to" hotel chain and this one didn't disappoint. Staff were friendly and efficient from check-in to departure, Room was clean and well appointed. Nice bed, linens and towels were of decent quality. Buffet breakfast was better than the Hampton average. Would definitely stay here again. Location is very convenient to Southcenter Mall area and the freeway.

Ask for a room away from the highway side to avoid some of the traffic noise.

Date of stay: February 2020
Susan U, Manager at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Dear Logan H,

Thank you so much for your kind compliments to our staff, rooms and breakfast! It is so wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I do apologize that the freeway noise was bothersome, the next time you are in our area we would love to have you and we would be more than happy to accommodate you with a room on the other side of the freeway.

Thank you again for your time! We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 28 January 2020

We attended a tournament and stayed at this hotel. The staff was extremely helpful. The hotel was clean and quiet. Breakfast was well stocked and fresh. Hampton accommodated all our needs for the team. Check in and out was quick. We will return.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Susan U, Manager at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2020

Hi fiestyrose1!

I am pleased to read that you had a great experience at the Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter! We do take great pride in providing both excellent and friendly service and am pleased to hear we did both for you and the team! It's great to hear that the team enjoyed the fresh hot breakfast each morning as well.
I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share how great your experience was and we look forward to serving you and possibly the team in upcoming visits to our area!

Reviewed 29 December 2019

It is a great location ,trains ,buses ,air port shuttle , very clean and staff is very friendly and helpful , they told me they just finished the up grade the hotel last months, Seattle is my second home , when I in Seattle ,Hampton Inn also my home away home .( I had been working in Renton the late 70's ) the room with two queen size's bed ,still very spacious , I think typical hotel room is around 300 to 350 sq ft , beds are very comfortable with soft bedding , the bathroom also big ,very clean lot of towels , I love the blue headboard really cool ! prices are not that expensive at all ,with breakfast including too . so if you do not want the hustle driving ,this hotel is prefect location for you , special going to Sea Tac Airport ! lot of great restaurants and shopping ! Happy Holidays

Date of stay: December 2019
Hampton_7200, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2020

Tony L,
Thank you so much for taking time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us.
We are glad that you call the Hampton Inn Seattle Southcenter your home away from home.
We are also super happy that you love all the upgrades we have done to the hotel within the last year.
We will see you next time you are in Seattle.