Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$210
Expedia.comUS$212
Hotels.comUS$212
PricelineUS$214
FindHotelUS$210
eDreamsUS$210
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

We and friends stayed in a 2 BR, 2 floor apartment.

From check-in to checkout, service was nearly impeccable: greetings, smiles and proficiency.

Our rooms - a 2 BR, 2 floor place was clean and comfortable, the only ‘problem’ a touchy GFCI.

Yes, the property shows some aging, and updating should be on the horizon, but maintenance staff was all over the place fixing, pruning, and doing the stuff the jobs entail. Friendly, too: always received a smile and greeting.

The free shuttle was very handy and on time; the drivers - who were often reception staff - showed the same interest and friendliness, no matter the immediate job.

Next Mariners/Yankees series, we’ll return to this hotel.

We didn’t try the breakfast because, well, we were still asleep.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank wtaguy
Nicole C, General Manager at Residence Inn Seattle South/Tukwila, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2019

Dear wtaguy,
Thank you for your recent stay at the Residence Inn Seattle South/Tukwila. We're happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again next Mariners/Yankees series! Next time, if you sleep in for breakfast, we're still happy to grab you some of our cold items. Just ask the front desk!

Reviewed 28 July 2019

Staff was very helpful and provided great service to the light rail and the airport.
On the downside, the property is definitely showing signs of wear and tear and aging. The ceiling fan was very dirty and there was definitely a lot of dust and algae on the ceiling of the two story unit. The stairs were in need of some repairs and paint. Bathrooms could use a facelift.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank kibero308
Reviewed 24 July 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for a soccer tournament at Starfire. Great location for that. Some people walked from the hotel to the fields. Our room was nice, having the kitchen was great. The pool was nice, with lots of pool towels.
Breakfast was plentiful and varied day by day.
There is a 7-11 in the parking lot, so that was nice for grabbing quick items. The area felt safe. We will stay here again!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kmacmoo
Nicole C, General Manager at Residence Inn Seattle South/Tukwila, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2019

Dear kmacmoo,
Thank you for you recent stay at the Residence Inn Seattle South/Tukwila. We're happy to hear that you had such a pleasant stay during your tournament. We always love hosting great teams! We look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed 11 July 2019

Let me be honest, I was very apprehensive staying at the hotel due to some of the reviews I read. I will say that the staff went above and beyond. They were very friendly and helpful with directions. The hotel has a van that will take you to a big mall, to the commuter train and the airport. We arrived to the hotel late due to airline. After 9 pm the airport pick up ends. For what ever reason, at the airport the cabs did not want to take us to the hotel because they said that the hotel provides service. An airport employee called the hotel and they apologized but said that 9 pm is the latest they pick up. The airport employee then was able to get us a cab confirming that the airport pick up stopped. When we were still at the airport , we saw a Marriott Van from Tukwila picking up other people. So we got a taxi and paid $20.00 and told the reception our complaint about the hotel not being able to provide service. He did explain he was alone working and of course could not leave the post but mentioned that they received many complaints and hopefully something will be done. I would highly recommend this place especially if you have family, they have a nice pool are, basketball court, coin laundry, breakfast, dinner is provided Mon-Wed near some fast food restaurants and the rooms are a good size. As I mentioned before, they will take you to the commuter train. You can go to downtown Seattle for $2.75 and if you're a senior you can ride for a $1. on the buses. ( I'm not sure about the train because you have to provide ID) One complaint about the station is there wasn't anyone to help figure out what stop to get off to go to downtown. I just happen to ask at the hotel and they were not to sure what stop but they gave a general stop but if I was able to ask someone, we probably could have stopped much closer. There are a lot of hills in Seattle so this could be a little challenging Also downtown there are free trolleys to take you to some of the sight's. I highly recommend this hotel. It could use some sprucing up but other than that I think this hotel is a good option

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank April P
Nicole C, General Manager at Residence Inn Seattle South/Tukwila, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2019

Dear April P,
Thank you for your recent stay at the Residence Inn Seattle South/Tukwila and for your kind review. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations with our customer service. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 3 July 2019

We always stayed at this property before flying somewhere. The last three times we asked for a very early wake-up call. The first time we were almost late for our plane. Like five minutes before boarding. The second time I hardly slept because I was to nervous. The third and last time I had my cell phone alarm set. Needless to say we waited for fifteen and twenty minutes before the wake-up call came! I had mentioned this several times and called corporate offices. They still did not offer any thing! Will not stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Nicole C, General Manager at Residence Inn Seattle South/Tukwila, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2019

Dear Lola E,
Thank you for your loyalty to the Residence Inn Seattle South/Tukwila. I'm sorry to hear that your recent stay you had a problem with the wake-up calls. I would love to speak with you further in regards to this incident to make sure that it is an isolated occurrence and we can get the problem corrected.

Nicole Candland