Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews stayed here continental breakfast wine opener picnic tables reasonable rates would stay here again mini fridge a great stay adams hammocks motel linens
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2020 via mobile

Likely much has been said in the other favorable reviews, but let me add that it is all the thoughtful additional touches that makes this place stick out head-and- shoulders above what you are used to when traveling. They do not cut corners., they do not skimp, but every item, from real matte glass in the picture frames, to an easy-to-find wine opener in the room, to a lazy hammock, and outdoor BBQ stations and a LOVELY picnic and dog romp area, all add up to a great stay. Linger a night or two.

Their "continental" breakfast is much more substantial than most. Tip: most places closed mid-week in the fall for meals, so plan for Station Cafe or get a steak and potato at the local store, along with a bottle of wine and BBQ in front of your room...

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank pauleklund2019
Sarah Schmid, Owner at Trout Lake Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2020

Your review means the world to us! Thank you so very much... We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how great your stay was. We look forward to your next visit! :)

Reviewed 10 September 2020

We found this motel met all the Covid-19 precautions. No elevator. Individual a.c. units. No hallways. Masks required. Small facility. Beyond our Covid-19 concerns, the motel was very clean and well-maintained. The decor is very attractive...Northwest rustic. We found our room to be very quiet...10:00pm quiet curfew. Yay! Perfect for hikers who get up early to hit the trails. The continental breakfast had lots of options & is served in the breakfast room. Trays were available to take food back to your room or to picnic tables located on the property if you don't want to dine in the breakfast room. The bed & linens were very comfortable. We did "take-out" from the local diners and utilized the park-like area on the motel property. My husband & I felt so safe during these uncertain times and really appreciated all the efforts that management & staff took to protect their guests! We will be back next year!

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Sherry P

We really appreciate your great review! This means so much to us and thank you for noticing our attention to detail. As well as the importance of keeping our guests and employees safe during this covid time. We will see you on your next trip!

Reviewed 7 September 2020

Stayed here three nights in August because of it's proximity to lots of great hiking and exploring in the Mt. Adams area of Washington. Very nice property. Reasonable rates. Well maintained, quiet modern and spacious rooms, friendly and accommodating staff, convenient location. They even had a continental breakfast. CoVid precautions were in effect and followed by staff and travelers. WiFi was great. It was actually better than I had at a Marriott property I stayed in elsewhere a few weeks ago. Definitely would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020
3  Thank RobtC

Thank you for leaving us a great review! We appreciate it!

Reviewed 6 July 2020

I have relatives in Trout Lake so I've driven past this place a million times, but we've always stayed at their house so we've never had any reason to need a room here. But because of COVID-19, we needed to conduct our family gathering without having too many people staying in the house, so my immediate family and I got a hotel room.

I've always been able to tell just from driving by that this place was well-kept. The grounds are flawless and nicely decorated. Each room has a patio table and chairs outside it, as well as a window-shaped mirror and planter box. And then I fell in love with the room instantly. It was impeccably clean (to a degree that tells me this is the norm and not just due to COVID precautions) and quite spacious. The beds and all the furniture have a cute rustic-yet-modern look. The mini fridge was large and included a separate freezer compartment that was much appreciated. The bed was almost the perfect level of firmness for me (too soft kills my back) and I loved the sheets and blankets. I also appreciate when hotels have a separate sink area outside the main bathroom, and that was the case here. There was also a woodstove (which I believe was actually gas-powered) that I imagine would be quite cozy if staying there during winter months. I seriously loved everything about the room, from the bed linens to the paint colors to the bathroom floor vinyl.

For just being a continental breakfast, there were quite a few morning food options as well. The lobby has several tables to sit at, as well as t-shirts and various huckleberry products for sale. The staff was friendly and helpful, and it was just a great experience. I'd say "I can't wait to stay here again," but I also hope to be able to stay with family again once this virus isn't as big of an issue. Still, I might just have to find my way back here at some point.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank ejfisch

Loved reading your review! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a shout-out!! We sure appreciate it. If you ever find yourself in need of a place to stay in Trout Lake again, we'd love to accommodate you.
Thanks!

Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

We stayed here to be close to the festivities in Trout Lake. Very welcoming and clean environment and staff. The hot tub was relaxing. When we arrived, the dairy farm odor was strong yet lifted when the wind changed. Would have been helpful to know ahead of time the electricity was going to shut down, county wide, for maintenance 11pm to 5 pm
I would stay here again . Great breakfast. Would be perfect if offered hard boiled eggs!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We have added in hard boiled eggs to the breakfast! Hope to see you again in the future.