“Disappointing”
Review of Vuelve A La Vida

Vuelve A La Vida
Ranked #86 of 812 Restaurants in Tacoma
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Three years ago, this was our favorite Mexican place...went back today after being out of the area for a time and was disappointed. The wait staff was horrible and the food was just ok. The wait for a box and my check bordered on ridiculous - it was a Thursday afternoon and the one waitress seemed to think she could handle things on her own as she told the other to go on break. Fortunately, the one didn't leave because I can't imagine what would have happened.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I am from South Texas where Tex-Mex food was developed. This is the best Mexican restaurant that I have eaten in years. Better than any place in Dallas or Houston.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We have tried seafood soup and grilled chicken enchiladas! I am so satisfied with the taste. Great price for the portion of the food.
They are not up on the list probably not so known. This is local restaurant with relatively cheap but awesome taste Mexican food.
If you like seafood they offer a lot more on their menu.

Staff was so friendly to explain what’s on menu.

No changing tables in the restrooms. I hope they get one each restrooms for families with young kids.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Small local Mexican restaurant that is truly authentic. the Thursday Chili Rellenos are the best in Tacoma. Quickly sold out so be there, be early, and get yours. Great service and great tequila choices.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I've been going here for over 10 years. I try to stop there whenever i'm in Tacoma. Nothing fancy, but great food! I usually order the Steak Ranchero and a side of jalapenos. Excellent!! & spicy. It will make you sweat in a good way. I have never had a bad dish there. Highly recommended!

Been to Vuelve A La Vida? Share your experiences!