Lowest prices for your stay
US$134
View deal
Hotels.com
US$134
View deal
Booking.comUS$136
Hampton.comUS$134
FindHotelUS$138
All reviews tacoma mall parking lot business trip clean hotel elevator freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2021

Literally the beds and pillow were so awful I woke up crying because of how bad my neck and back were hurting , the room smelt weird , the AC wouldn’t shut off even when it was off just kept making a loud noise . The pool was closed even though I called before hand and they said it was open . No clean sticker across our door when we arrived.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 26 May 2021

Even though they were homeless people around the area it was still kept cleaned and we still
Felt safe . Keep up the good work, hope Covid is gone so we can enjoy some real good delicious food in the next time we stay.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 14 April 2021

Everything was perfect except for how ants can get by any food. Other than that the beds were nice and clean (I checked) and the bathroom had amazing light for selfies and a big mirror in the entrance way of the room that opened up to a small hall closet. Not sure if I’ll come again but the staff is friendly.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 13 December 2020

This hotel had way too many annoyances to be highly rated, even though in many ways it was a good hotel. Definitely clean and orderly. Staff was friendly. And there was a laundry on every floor -- which is a very nice plus.

But:

1. 3 entrances to the property exist, but they keep 2 of them closed with a gate, making entrance and egress more difficult and more annoying - especially since the one that they keep open is probably the smallest of the three.

2. The design of the shower -- there is no way not to have to get substantially wet with cold water in order to turn the shower on. (it is the design of the shower doors vs the shower head) And the doors do not keep the water from going in a small flood on the floor.

3. Even though the Internet is frequently second only to a good bed in the minds of most customers, most hotels scrimp on this. And here something is wrong with the internet and it would routinely and unexpectedly cut out and then come back on. Over and over. Very annoying,

4. I know it is a security feature, but I don't like it: The hotel requires that you fish out your room card and hold it in front of an activation panel before the elevator will operate.

5. Most hotel TV systems have a guide channel that lets you easily see the channels and the titles of shows that are playing. Not this one. The TV is huge but you have to go through the channels one at a time to see what is on and of course, many of them will have ads so you won't know what you are passing by.

There were some other things that were annoying, but this is all that I can recall right now. It was too many little constant annoyances that made me rank this hotel poorly.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2020 via mobile

To whom it may concern
I was a guest at this hotel the hotel itself is beautiful and Susie at the front desk is absolutely amazing very nice very helpful very pleasant goes out of her way to help the customers but as I was checking out I had the misfortune of meaning the desk clerk Tonya. I have never met a more condescending and rude individual as Tonya. She was so rude with her comments that we have rooms coming to her hotel over the next 3 months and every single room has been canceled. I sent a letter to the general manager as well as the front desk Manager and the only thing I got was an email saying how fantastic employee she is didn't even seem to believe me. We have a group coming in there over the next 3 months and when I told her if she's going to continue to treat me like this we're going to cancel them and she says oh please please please do tell be great if you cancel them

How she is working at a hotel waiting on customers is beyond me

Angela Russo