Lowest prices for your stay
US$97
US$97
Trip.com
US$95
PricelineUS$97
Comfort InnUS$97
getaroom.comUS$102
All reviews place to stay complimentary breakfast dome jay freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2021 via mobile

Staff was extremely professional and polite. The breakfast was amazing and prepared by an on site chef who was not afraid of giving generous portions.. Parking was secure and encapsulated indoors with concrete and garage type rolling doors. The hotel was overall well devised with modern architecture and sleek streamlines. I especially liked the glass elevator as it has the Tacoma dome right in front of you.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 7 April 2021

Everyone has been so helpful. My first day here the elevator was not working..I had a lot of stuff because I was staying here for 3 months for work. Rowea helped me carry all my stuff up the stairs. It took both of us 3 trips to get stuff up. I could not have done it on my own. I would have left most stuff in the car.
I see Ivy at the front desk almost everyday. She always remembers my name and asks how everything is. It makes things a lot nicer when your away from home.
I don't have my room cleaned everyday...it doesn't need it but when I ask them if they can freshen it up they are always fast and great about getting things done. I would very much recommend staying here on your trip to the area.
Thank you all so much.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2021

The people work for this hotel are super sweet, very friendly. one of the girls named Ivery went above beyond to make sure I was happy and comfortable. They do have a bag breakfast its okay wish they had the hot food still. I am going to come back just because of the friendly faces.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 17 November 2020

The service was excellent, Rowena the front desk was more than accommodating. She made sure my stay was comfortable and safe during the COVID season I highly recommend this place. So close to the mall and the freeway I highly recommend this place

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 13 November 2020

Wonderful staff, they made it a great stay. Jay and Rowena at the front desk are great! The rooms are clean and updated. They treated me well, and were very accommodating. I had to go to work before the office opened and they showed me to come pay for the night after work without any fees or hassle

Date of stay: November 2020