Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$97
View deal
Expedia.comUS$97
PricelineUS$97
Comfort InnUS$97
Hotels.comUS$97
FindHotelUS$99
TraveluroUS$105
All reviews place to stay complimentary breakfast dome jay freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

Five Stars *****

After a long travel day I could not wait to set my head on the pillow. I was greeted with a warm smile by Jay. He was efficient, friendly and knew the hotel back of his hand. His skills and customer service is definitely why I would be back soon. He truly made my stay pleasant. Jay definitely is an assent to the owners, as well as the Choice hotel chain. Deserves recognition from ownership!!!

The only down side during my stay was because of a guy named MIKE ? He is the contractor at the hotel working with TTG for the hotel improvements. He was yelling and cursing to Jay which he did not deserve. The way Jay handled the situation was truly impressive. By the way, TTG should be removed from this hotel and get someone better! - word of thought!

Amazing to-go breakfast items !!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2020

Jay the front attendant was amazing rooms were great but the contractor Mike tried to enter my room argue with me about me not supposed to be in my room and was cursing at the top of his lungs in the front lobby for hours while guest were checking in. He would definitely be a reason I would not stay in this hotel again

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2020 via mobile

Not only is it a clean, nicely kept hotel, but the staff is absolutely wonderful. Especially the front desk staff. The woman that checked me in is truly an angel!!! I not only messed up my reservation, come to fond out I wasn't prepared at all. Instead of telling me to come back when I got myself in order, she was so kind and let me get my son (who is 2), get him settled in, and then come and fix my mistakes. That may not sound like a big deal, but for me it was EVERYTHING. I have stayed here for the whole week and not once had an issue. Parking is in a key accessible carport, so I dont have to worry about my car, my room has a beautiful view, and the room is sufficient enough for my husband, son, and myself. Fair prices for sure! 100% would recommend to anyone looking to save a bit of money, without compromising cleanliness, safety, and comfort level.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2020 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay. My room was clean with a great veiw. Rowena was very helpful and friendly. The hotel is downtown and near a bunch of restaurants and breweries. Will deffinetly come back the next time I'm in Tacoma.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

The service is great, very comfortable stay. I like to appreciate the prompt response from Jay at the reception who helped me to get a early check in and find a room early morning. I will recommend this hotel whenever you visit tacoma.

Trip type: Travelled on business