“Check ingredients ”

C I Shenanigan's Seafood & Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
C I Shenanigan's Seafood & Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 815 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: McCarver
Description: This classic Tacoma waterfront seafood and steak restaurant has been entertaining guests since 1983. CI's dining room provides warm, casual elegance with sweeping views of the Olympic Mountains and Commencement Bay. During the summer months, join them for casual dining or an impromptu gathering on their spacious deck. Guests enjoy succulent steaks, brilliant fresh seafood and other fine Northwest Cuisine. Choose from an extensive list of Washington and California wines, freshly shaken signature martinis and cosmopolitans; the ultimate accompaniment to any menu choice. Try one of their freshly made desserts to top off the memorable experience. CI's banquet facilities can accommodate parties as small as 10 and as large as 200. Their Special Events Coordinator will be happy to provide all the information and help needed to plan such events. Please come enjoy the service and hospitality of the gracious staff at CI Shenanigans.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped at Shenanigans as we have many times. I ordered a favorite which was French Dip. I have had this numerous times there and consider it one of the best I have had. When they delivered it there was a large portion of cooked spinach and I believe it was a horseradish mix on it. I have never had this on it before at this restaurant. The moisture from the spinach went into the roll and made it soggy. I took all of this off the sandwich and it was ok. When I questioned the waitress regarding this she replied that it was marked on the menu but in a different place as I ordered the half sandwich and soup and It didn’t mention. I would suggest asking what ingredients are included when ordering.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I totally enjoyed this place. Nice atmosphere, great food and service. The prices were also good. A great place for a romantic night out.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for fine dining this is the place. There were 5 of us at the table and we each had a different dish. It’s not cheap, but it was worth every penny.

We had the cod an chips, stuffed fillet of sole, coconut prawns and grilled salmon. We also had the crab cake and clam chowder.

Everything was done to perfection. If I had any complaint, the crab cake was $17 for a cake that was 3” in diameter and 1/2” thick. It was delicious, I just expected more for the money. All other portions where huge.

We told them that we wanted to split an entree (the salmon), and asked for a second plate. They brought it out already split and arranged so as you would never know that it was a split portion. It was still more than enough food for two normal appetites.

Would have loved to have had enough room to have tried the desserts. Total bill was $150 for 5 people, no drinks. I feel that was really good for the quality of the food, excellent service and portions of the entrees.

Treat yourself!!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

CI Shenanigan's is a great restaurant overlooking the water along Rustin Way. The ambiance including the flowers on the table added to the atmosphere. The food (steak and Lobster) was great and the wine and desert "topped" the evening. No complaints about the food not the "wait staff".

1  Thank kevinwW8419VU
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Went for a walk on the waterfront and had dinner at CI’s. The carbonara was so good, and the views can’t be beat. Service was great even with all the Prom couples there.

1  Thank Jamie B