Lowest prices for your stay
US$100
View deal
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
getaroom.comUS$108
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 December 2019

After a night out at a bar, we decided to get a room. The hotel we wanted to originally stay in was full, so this hotel was the best option. We are so happy it worked out that way. Room was very clean and the bed was so comfortable. They also have free breakfast. Eggs, waffles, sausage links, bagels, fresh fruit, etc.. So many options and it was all pretty good. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Comfort I, Front Desk at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2019

We're ecstatic that everything worked out on a positive note. It's our goal to provide this experience to all our guests and with your feedback, we know we're on the right track. Special thanks to the Travel Queen!

Happy Holidays
Hope You Visit Again Soon!

- Comfort Inn

Reviewed 24 September 2019

We found this hotel to be a great place to stay. The front desk staff members were pleasant and helpful with helping is navigate around the area. Rooms are clean as is the rest of the facility. The only downside is traffic noise from I-5. I still recommend this location for its staff and quick access to local attractions

Date of stay: September 2019
Comfort I, AUDIT at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2019

Thank you for the positive feedback and review. We are delighted you enjoyed your clean room and that the staff was able to assist you when needed. We hope you will book with us the next time you are in town.
Safe travels,

Rebecca
FD

Reviewed 15 September 2019

I was here for one night and needed an inexpensive place to stay. The cost with tax was approximately $107. There's free parking. Note, a full breakfast is provided and it's walking distance to several restaurants (Mexican, Thai, Denny's, etc) although the neighborhood was less than desirable. Although, I would not recommend walking in the area at night when it's dark.

Was able to check-in and check out quickly. The front desk personnel were not overly friendly but efficient. I did empathize for the front desk lady upon check-in because customers/guests seemed to have not read or understood there's a significant refundable deposit required in case someone smokes in the room or damages the room. It's the hotel policy and not her fault there's a required deposit.

The hotel is a bit run down. The room was clean and spacious. I had a 2-queen room. The room had a larger than normal refrigerator, microwave, and a safe. The bed was comfortable and there are plenty of pillows. Similar to other reviews, I too heard a lot of traffic noise.

Although I didn't have breakfast, it looked like they offered a good selection.

Date of stay: September 2019
Comfort I, Front Desk Representative at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2019

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience you dealt with during your stay with us. I hope that you enjoy our HOT breakfast in the morning, indoor pool, 24 hr fitness room, free WIFI and our fresh baked cookies in the evening. We really appreciate having you as one of our guest here at the Comfort Inn. We would love to have you visit us again in the near future.

Safe Travel,
Front Desk Liah

Reviewed 9 September 2019

The location, friendly staff and decent breakfast were high points. The room was quite dirty, there are no blackout shades which allow street lights to shine bright in the room, and I had to unplug the phone in the room, as it kept ringing with no one on the other end. There was a refrigerator and microwave in the room, which was nice. This hotel is in kind of a rough part of town, and felt a bit uneasy with some of the shady characters on the street that would approach.

1  Thank Bryan O
Comfort I, customer service at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2019

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn for your lodging. We appreciate your detailed feedback. All feedback is taken with great consideration and we try our best to accommodate all guest needs. We have 24-hour front desk assistance available 7 days a week to help with any questions or concerns a guest may have. We would have loved to have been of assistance to help you with our 3 sets of blinds in each room, one being blackout shades that allow the room to be completely dark as well as moving you to a room that was clean and met your expectations if we were aware of the issue while you were in house.. Allow me to apologize for the phones and any inconvenience they caused. We would love to host you again to make your stay even more enjoyable. We hope you book with us again in the near future.
Safe travels,
Rebecca
Front Desk

Reviewed 8 July 2019 via mobile

The quality inn and suites was a very neat n clean hotel. Rooms were well kept n tidy. However, it was disappointing that they didn’t provide a shuttle service to the airport n from the airport to the hotel. It was a long way from the airport and we had to get our own transport which was pretty expensive. Also they do not have a luggage storage room for guests who have to check out by 11 am but have late flights out the city. This was a real inconvenience to us. Breakfast was very basic but the lady was very kind to see to our needs.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Comfort I, Front desk at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2019

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn for your stay. We appreciate your detailed feedback regarding transportation and baggage placement. All feedback is taken with great consideration and we try our best to accommodate all guest needs. We would love to host you again to make your stay even more enjoyable.