Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$87
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$87
Priceline
Orbitz.comUS$87
TravelocityUS$87
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2020

The hotel was fine the area was a disappointment
This hotel offers weekly and monthly rates and each room is like a mini studio with a kitchenette. My room was clean and well maintained with plenty of hot water. The kitchenette had a refrigerator, stove top, sink and microwave as well as cupboards and drawls. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel was easy to find and not overpriced.
My experience was diminished due to factors which were nearly all out of the control of the hotel. The immediate area was sketchy. The sketchy part was that there are large numbers of people in the area who seemed to be just hanging out and some of them who acted as if they may be under the influence of a substance. Heavy foot traffic, homelessness, and the smell of marijuana were just about constant outside of the hotel and in the immediate vicinity. The level of activity I observed did not diminish until dawn.
In fairness to the Home Town Studios, there are about half a dozen national brand name hotels in close proximity and I suspect any of these would have also suffered the constant foot traffic and parking lot gatherings. Recreational marijuana is legal throughout Washington State and I would expect any hotel to prefer that guests smoke it in their cars or outside rather than in the hotel rooms.
I do not see myself staying at any hotel in this area again. The location was just to busy with people at all hours. I would stay in Home Town Studios again just not in this area.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 13 January 2020 via mobile

He was so nice helpful to me and my daughter. I really appreciated everything he did. Thank you. The stay has been great!! I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family for sure. I will most likely be visiting this hotel again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

This place has been a blessing for us Raymond has gone above and beyond to make sure our stay is comfortable, the rooms are nice, I am offered daily room cleaning if I wish and I love the kitchenette, the staff here are all so friendly and I would highly recommend anyone to stay here as the price is affordable for a great room with amazing staff to assist your needs.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 14 August 2019

It was a last minute stop and we had nowhere to go and Raymond the man in the front office hooked us up with a room and helped us out with a room without budget. He was really friendly and he helped us out on payment options.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 14 July 2019

The hallways and stairwells were dirty and creepy; while we were in a corner unit and did not share walls with any other rooms, there were people hanging out in the parking lot until quite late (the activity makes it seem like an unsafe place to park) and you could hear running around on the floor above.

The room surpassed the expectation set by the exterior, location, and common areas; it was serviceable and clean -- including the bathroom. Ask absolutely nothing of this place and you'll be fine.

Date of stay: July 2019