Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
PricelineUS$99
FindHotelUS$99
CheapTicketsUS$99
Orbitz.comUS$99
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2020

I say their last night the lady in the front desk said no smoking or marijuana in person and 129 was smoking marijuana I was standing outside getting some air with a person 129 friend tell me what are you staring at I did not respondHe told me I’ll kick your ass tweakers are all the Motel 6 running at night Living at Motel 6

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2020

Booked this room so my 13 year old daughter and I could attend a dog show at the State Fair in Puyallup. It was a huge pain to get the key cards to work. I walked back and forth several times before I finally was able to even get INTO the room. The first night there was a power outage for 4 hours; the second night there was a loud fight outside our room; the third morning at 6am some homeless lady wandered up to me while I was packing our van for the show and asked if she could use my shower. Then she went upstairs and entered a different room. ?? Unfortunately, I just didn't feel safe here with my daughter. In the area farthest from the office, along the back of the building, there were a lot of creepy people who didn't look like they were up to any good.

Room tip: The rooms along the back seem unsafe
Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank landlf
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Tacoma South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2020

Hi Traveler,

On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you incurred while our guest. This is not our standard, and we take reports of guest safety very seriously. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Spent one night at this Motel 6 before heading to Seattle. The hotel is located right off freeway which is very convenient. Rooms are clean and spacious, classic Motel 6. Shower was nice. No hairdryer or soup or shampoo. The neighborhood seems little shady, do not leave valuables in the car overnight.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lucyan
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Tacoma South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2019

Hi Lucyan,

Thank you for providing feedback. Your experience is important to us and we appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention.

We hope for the opportunity to improve your experience with us. Please visit again.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

room clean,
in bathroom one (1) little soap and nothing else!no hair dryer,shampoo,lotion
In room there is no coffee maker or kettle to make hot water,

in reception when ask for hot water, very reluctantly given 1 styrofoam cup with-in microwave done - hot water.

Room tip: rooms on lower floor close to pool very noisy with kids till 10pm
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Tacoma South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear Derby, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay. For this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This hotel was booked for me at a reasonable rate. It was clean and service was good too. No complaints and the staff was helpful in finding local places to eat. Highly recommended if you're on a budget.

Date of stay: June 2018