Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
US$78
Rodeway
US$79
PricelineUS$80
Hotels.comUS$78
getaroom.comUS$83
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I stay at Choice Hotels often and their Rodeway Inn brand can be hit and miss. This one was great. Not a new hotel, but well kept, clean and great customer service. Everything I needed for a comfortable stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank klisah2018
Rodeway I, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Sunnyside, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

All the people in the office are great. The manager is very good at her gob. Because if i have a problem she will try to get it fixed. The maids are very nice when they come in to clean. I can't wait until the pool opens. Because you can relax and get your exercise swimming.

Room tip: Keep up the good work.
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rodeway I, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Sunnyside, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback, pool should be opening up soon.

Management

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I was in hopes that this would be a better property after reading the other reviews. Not knowing where it was located I drove through the main part of Sunnyside and finally saw the sign. It is located in an area of town with vacant dilapidated buildings. After I checked in and went to the room, it was very dark dingy and extremely well worn. I do give them credit, it seemed to be clean and I had no complaints about that. The pool is very small (oversized bathtub) in a very tight enclosure. The breakfast the next morning consisted of coffee, a hard boiled egg and a dollar store danish. It does have a restaurant on site which is convenient. If you just need a place to sleep for the night it is ok but I would not do again.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank pers0nalview
Rodeway I, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Sunnyside, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us, I hope your able to give us a second chance in the near future.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

I usually come and stay here when I'm in town for business. They have affordable rates for commercial workers. Their staff is very welcoming and if I need anything more that what the room has to offer they accommodate the necessities. Beds are soft breakfast is very minimum.

Room tip: Upstairs rooms are more quiet
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Dan L
Rodeway I, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Sunnyside, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your business.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

We pulled into Sunnyside after a long day of driving and going to wrecking yards. the motel was clean and accepted our dogs. The room was a little small, but it was very quiet and that was the most important. They even have a great Mexican restaurant on the property. You could not ask for more.

Date of stay: September 2016