Lowest prices for your stay
US$78
View deal
US$78
View deal
Traveluro
Hotels.comUS$78
getaroom.comUS$83
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2017

I usually come and stay here when I'm in town for business. They have affordable rates for commercial workers. Their staff is very welcoming and if I need anything more that what the room has to offer they accommodate the necessities. Beds are soft breakfast is very minimum.

Room tip: Upstairs rooms are more quiet
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Dan L
Rodeway I, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Sunnyside, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your business.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

We pulled into Sunnyside after a long day of driving and going to wrecking yards. the motel was clean and accepted our dogs. The room was a little small, but it was very quiet and that was the most important. They even have a great Mexican restaurant on the property. You could not ask for more.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This place is a low income last resort housing for the county. They do not take care of the rooms. My mother was handicapped so she got a ADA room when first stepping into the room the floor was suffering from dry rot I told the manager he ignored it and later found out he's been getting this report for 4 years and has refused to correct the issue. The bath tub/ shower does not have the ADA required hand rails water pressure was sad at best. The beds are hard as heck and the pillows well imagine using a pillow the cheapest one on the market for ten years and you have there pillows. The heating system is loud and does not shut off when it should so the temp goes way past what you set it for and does not come back on tip it is 15 degs below what you want it to turn back on at. The floor in this room caused my mother to fall and break her hip the hotel refused to take responsibility for it and wanted to charge me extra money because the fire department bothered the customers.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel, clean & comfy! Enjoyed my stay, will be back! The beds were very clean, and the location was very easy to find! Front desk was a delight, very nice and very professional! Was also helpful with surrounding areas, places to eat, etc.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Clean, comfy budget motel. Stayed here on the first night of our road trip. Very friendly staff. Breakfast is minimal: Coffee, juice, muffins, instant oatmeal, hard boiled egg and an apple. They have an outdoor pool, in the parking lot. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple