Hotel Ruby
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$144
US$167
US$145
US$176
US$223
US$180
Fairfield Inn
Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue(Spokane)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$102
US$219
US$164
Travelocity
All reviewssapphire loungeknitting factorygreat locationdowntown spokanelimited parkingmotor innoverflow parkingroom was cleanacross the streetboutique hotelwithin walking distancetrain trackswafflesfridge and microwavecontinental breakfastriverfront parkwould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed for at Hotel Ruby for three nights in order to attend a Teacher Career Fair at the Convention Center in downtown Spokane. This hotel was an absolute delight! Service was friendly from check-in to check-out, the room was spacious and comfortable, and the location was perfect for our business and entertainment needs. A really exceptional facility with lots of character and flair. We'll be back!:-)

Room Tip: Top floor is recommended for longer stays...
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Anny G, Manager at Hotel Ruby, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel World2Wander. We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that your service was friendly throughout. We look forward to seeing you again soon! :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was pleasantly surprised. Great staff. My third floor room was very comfortable and spacious. Included a fridge and microwave, nice bathroom amenities and simply decorated. Impeccably clean. I appreciated the coupons for a free breakfast sandwich and 2 for 1 drinks in their lounge. Bed was comfy. Could use as extra chair for more than 1 person. Train tracks are nearby,which didn't bother me. Centrally located in Downtown Spokane for an easy walk to numerous coffee shops, restaurants and the River Park Square Mall.

Room Tip: Downtown Spokane
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Anny G, Manager at Hotel Ruby, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the review Tom S. We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear that you found your room to be comfortable and spacious.Our front desk staff and housekeeping team will be happy to hear about their service and cleanliness! Impeccably clean is a strong statement, and we are glad we fit the bill. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I appreciate owners taking older properties and updating them and it is beyond obvious that this is an old motor Inn. The decor was nice in the room but when I took my shoes off I noticed the carpet was damp. (Throughout the entire room). I convinced myself that they just shampooed the carpet. The bed was comfortable and seemed clean. The heater worked well, but the older windows and door to the outside were drafty. I stayed in the middle of the week but around 2am it got very loud for about a half hour. The shower was a very odd configuration and the door opened to the inside if a person was large they may not be able to close the glass shower door. Fridge in room worked well. There is coffee in the lobby available and I've read you can request one for the room, but none in there regularly. This is very much
Just a reasonable place to rest your head,
No extras or frills. All in all it was fine.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Anny G, Manager at Hotel Ruby, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback RedKO_13. We are a 1960's property that was remodeled in 2010. We pride ourselves on cleanliness, comfort, and service and are glad you found your room to be clean and comfortable. We offer coffee pots in the rooms upon request, and we have coffee in our lobby at all hours. We hope to see you again in the future! Once again thank you for the review.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

This is my third year staying at the hotel Ruby in Spokane. The hotel Ruby 1 I must say. Such a wonderful place each time I've stayed the rooms are such an excitement to see what different one I have. They're nice and clean their modern I just think they're the best. And we decided to watch the Gonzaga game in the downstairs Sapphire on Saturday March 17th and we had such a great time we had a great bartender and the cook was the best ever. Highly recommended when I checked into the hotel it was 2:30 and the guy that checked me in and I forget his name but he was so nice and just so welcoming to me. I highly recommend this hotel any Ruby Hotel I totally recommend. This being my third time like I said but also I've stayed at the hotel Ruby Inn Sandpoint Idaho Pend Oreille. Twice and it has been such a nice time and very inviting. I do have reservations in August for the hotel Pend Oreille Ruby and I so look forward to it. I definitely will be making my reservations next year for March but also probably for New Year's because they have the best entertainment close to downtown and they are very good middle of the City Hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Anny G, Manager at Hotel Ruby, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review berni47592016. We are so happy to hear that you have made Hotel Ruby a home-away-from-home. New Year's Eve in Spokane is a great time, so we look forward to seeing you then. It is nice to hear that you have had a chance to experience Ruby Ponderay. We look forward to your next stay with us, and once again thank you very much for the five star review.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

If you enjoy a simple, arty experience, you will love this hotel. There are sparkles in the sidewalk at the entry. Our room had a red accent wall with a large piece of fun, urban art. The finishes in the bathroom were lovely, a really nice, tile shower. The bed was comfy, there was a microwave and fridge, and the rooms are affordable.The staff is welcoming, and you get a coupon for a buy one get one free wine at the bar, and a free, excellent-for-a-road-trip breakfast sandwich in the morning.

You can walk to a number of restaurants, but the Steam Plant for a great meal.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Anny G, Manager at Hotel Ruby, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel Connie D. Your review says it all. :) We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you had a great stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!