“poor looking food at the deli”

Longhouse Market and Deli
Ranked #23 of 89 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

dognuts were sticky and old coffee was stale and very strong. over all maybe its just another gas station not food stop

Reviewed 24 December 2017

This place is pretty much a 7 11 or quick stop for those of you from the south.

It is clean and has a good selection of 7-11 type of items, they are open 24hrs.
As I stated they are EXTREMELY OVER PRICED to the point of eccentricity.

There is a walmart super center 12 minutes east that is also open 24 7.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were working in the area and stopped to pick up lunch in the deli. I have to eat wheat free so I did as I always do, i picked a new loaf of GF bread and took to the deli. They refused to make my sandwich and charged me full price for ingredients to make my own. Miss deli manager I purchased a loaf of sealed bread from your store. You are wrong....you can make my sandwich. To the store supervisor you did a lousy job, you better get a new one liner. I will be interested to see if you really do check into this. In the mean time I will do my business at Safeway where they not only make my sandwich but they also give me a great price because I bought the loaf of bread.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

When you are heading out for a weekend of fun on the Olympic Peninsula, this is a wonderful place to pick up everything you need. They have a nice variety of delicious sandwiches that are large enough to share. They also have a good selection of other food items and drinks. You can even gas up your vehicle.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Great stop to pick up the things you forgot to pack, Grab a deli sandwich and a snack. Get gas and go!

1  Thank 90BrianB58

Been to Longhouse Market and Deli? Share your experiences!