“The menu looked good, but...”

Dungeness Bay Seafood House
Ranked #67 of 109 Restaurants in SeaTac
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

...the restaurant did not deliver. The food was served lukewarm by an overworked, uninterested and unfriendly waitress. The togarashii tuna was dried out and served on a limp roll with some wilting lettuce. The potstickers were tasty albeit overpriced (6 for $12.95). The chicken teriyaki noodle dish had an aftertaste (my daughter loves this type of dish, but could not eat it). The rockfish taco was bland and soggy. Oh well. Good beer list, reasonably priced. However, if you are in the Gate S area of SeaTac I would choose another place to eat.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Catching a flight connection in SEATAC Dungeness Bay Seafood and order a carry out for Crab Bisque. The thought of a good bowl of Bisque sounded delish! Unfortunately, the bisque was missing the CRAB. The flavor was butter and cream (as expected) but the bisque was very disappointing. The best part was the soup crackers and not the Bisque. 10$ was wasted. I was so disappointed I walked back to the restaurant, and I did attempt to address this with the server. Her answer was what do you want me to do about it.... I decided to write a review as I disappointedly walked to catch my plane. Pick a Rockfish toco, that looked better...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really, Really good food. Probably the best I have had at an airport. They were a little understaffed but the food came reasonable quick. I agree that the food was overpriced but I expect that in a captive market like an airport. I would not eat there if I was spending my own money rather than a company expense.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

The only two items on the menu with crab were a salad and a crab bisque, and both were only available as full portions. The rockfish wrap and fries were good, and they let us sit for quite some time to watch the NBA playoff game. Only place to watch sports at the S gates.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I am embarrassed to write that I actually ate here! $19.99 for a crab and shrimp Louie salad. It sounded so good but was so bad. The crab is not fresh, it tastes like it was from a can. The salad was served with basalmic dressing, so we had to ask for thousand island dressing. The manager brought it out and when we told him what kind of dressing came with the salad he was slightly apologetic and said, “oh. Well, okay, here is the thousand island dressing”. As he walked away another table stopped him to report that their server was not friendly. He couldn’t do much about it, since they were on their way out.

Bottom line, go someplace else to eat. In fact, eat at the main terminal (Anthony’s is reliably good), before you make your way to the S gates.

Too expensive for crappy food and sloppy service.

Been to Dungeness Bay Seafood House? Share your experiences!