“Great food at the airport.”
Review of Anthony's

Anthony's
Ranked #6 of 109 Restaurants in SeaTac
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a large restaurant in the airport with a full bar, good beer selection and good menu variety. I had the shrimp chef's salad which was great. Service was very good and the place was clean...highly recommended

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Here on a layover and stoped here for some seafood. The salmon plate (small) was so good. It was grilled with teriyaki and ginger. Fantastic place. Very busy and the wait time was 20 minutes unless you eat at the bar. The view out the window is beautiful. Their menu and other food around me looked great. I talked with the waiter and he recommended the Salmon small plate. Perfect

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I got beer battered salmon and chips from the take out counter. Good value for the price. Got 3 large pieces of fried salmon which tasted super fresh and the batter was perfectly crispy. Came with a large portion of fries and tartar sauce. Sat near my gate watching the sunset and savored the meal. Made me long layover a little more enjoyable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

In 2016 I had the best Ahi Tuna Sandwich I have ever had in my life (and I eat these a lot around the world) at this location. I have heard that it may no longer be on the menu and if that is the case then it is a pity. Wonderful and you mist try if/when it is available!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had lunch here waiting for a flight. We had to wait 20 minutes before we were seated and the line got even longer. We were in no hurry and it was worth the wait. We had crab cocktail and seared tuna, both delicious. The service was prompt considering the crowd but not rushed. We would go back if the opportunity arose.

Been to Anthony's? Share your experiences!