Lowest prices for your stay
US$128
Free cancellation until 21/10/02
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$126
US$126
Hotels.com
WyndhamUS$129
getaroom.comUS$137
Reviews (2 211)
2 212 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
23 - 28 of 2 212 reviews
Reviewed 29 July 2021

Booked online bc of offering shuttle service. Asked up front with the telephone receptionist if they offered shuttle service to and from airport, answer was “yes” and they sent the phone number to me on a text so I would be able to call when arriving in Seattle.
Upon arriving and calling the shuttle service number, I was told there was NO SHUTTLE SERVICE.I was then told I could not cancel my reservation without a 70$ fee bc it was “ my fault” I should have known shuttle was not offered”.
When I asked to speak to a manager regarding this I was hung up on and the shuttle line I had just called, when recalling it now was the sound of a fax machine so unable to use anymore. The support number also giving in my original text just rang and rang … no one would pick up.

I strongly suggest you DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS HOTEL. VERY POOR SERVICE AND EXTREMELY DISHONEST WIRK ETHICS!!!!!!
206-244-8800 was the shuttle number
855-441-0233 support number

DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS HOTEL.
DISHONEST AND A RIP OFF.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2021

Our room stunk like animal urine even though this was not a pet friendly hotel. The TV channel selection could have been better. The location of this hotel is very close to the airport and has a shuttle that runs every 30 minutes which is nice.

Reviewed 26 July 2021

Picked this place online due to listed amenities. No breakfast yet a restaurant you could buy food from anytime but morning. And pool was closed. Not to mention the room was not well maintained. The hallways smelled musty or something.

Reviewed 24 July 2021

Found stains and blood on pillow and sheets. Tweakers and drug deals going on in the parking lot. Stay away. We had them trying to guess the combination to the back door. We were moved to new room with same issues. We felt we had to take multiple showers after we left

Reviewed 19 July 2021

Overall a great hotel great staff.
I have only two complaints no early breakfast and each time I called from the airport for a shuttle pickup it was more than half an hour and the hotel is half a mile away