Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$171
TripadvisorUS$139
Orbitz.com
WyndhamUS$140
Hotels.comUS$171
Traveluro
Reviews (2 190)
2 190 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
25 - 30 of 2 190 reviews
Reviewed 7 January 2021

The room was very dirty to include floors bathroom showers. Room had dog poo on the ground in which I took a picture of. There were no room service nor clean bed sheets for the 3 days that we spent there.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 24 December 2020

Thank you Ramada! All hours and minutes spent in your hotel/room were very pleasant. At all times comfortable and pressureless. A simple travel to SeaTac Intl Airport by a very courteous driver. Thank you again...Very Successful "time of waiting" for may son and grandkids to arrive.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 9 December 2020

I never experienced this kind of horrible in any hotel in my life. The hotel staffs are not welcoming people. The guest room smells horrible and not clean. The floor is so dirty. In the elevator you can find alcohol bottles and people smoking. It is very bad. Breakfast is horrible and they don’t order you you need to wait at least for 15 minutes. The manager is unprofessional person. They don’t want to listen to the claim. They said we cannot do anything about the experience you had. That is unprofessional and in ethical

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 30 August 2020

No one came to the room to change bedding and provide supplies. 4th day, and I had to call for room service. Well the cleaning lady brought up linens and "a" towel plus other wash rags and hand towels. That's it! Thats all she brought to my room. I had to change the linens myself and discovered on the duvet what looked like a hand stain in blood. The duvet didn't look washed at all. Its like the stain has been there for quite a while before we checked in. I called front desk to let them know and the lady said, "well, I just got here. I don't know whats going on. I can't do anything about it." Then i said, thats why i'm reporting it because i changed the sheets myself and thats what i found. She didn't want to give her name. She said she'll have someone bring up a clean duvet. WHAT?!! Anyway, that was at 4:30pm today 8/29/20. Disgusting place.

Room tip: Don't even waste a penny on this grose place. Staff including the room service staff are rude and LAZY!
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 13 August 2020

While this hotel is super close to the airport, that convenience doesn't quite make up for the poor state of the facility and the even worse attitude of some of the staff. The ladies working the front desk definitely did not like their jobs as they were for the most part rude and unhelpful. The parking lot is in the back of the building and the entrance to the hotel from the lot is on the total other side of the building from front desk and elevators. It is quite inconvenient. The Ginger Palace Restaurant is located in the hotel and the food there was very well prepared and tasty. However, they are not part of the hotel business, so you cannot charge the food to your room. Overall review- I would steer clear of this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2020