Lowest prices for your stay
US$150
Free cancellation until 21/09/25
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$148
Hotels.comUS$148
getaroom.comUS$160
Reviews (2 210)
2 210 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
47 - 52 of 2 210 reviews
Reviewed 9 December 2020

I never experienced this kind of horrible in any hotel in my life. The hotel staffs are not welcoming people. The guest room smells horrible and not clean. The floor is so dirty. In the elevator you can find alcohol bottles and people smoking. It is very bad. Breakfast is horrible and they don’t order you you need to wait at least for 15 minutes. The manager is unprofessional person. They don’t want to listen to the claim. They said we cannot do anything about the experience you had. That is unprofessional and in ethical

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 August 2020

No one came to the room to change bedding and provide supplies. 4th day, and I had to call for room service. Well the cleaning lady brought up linens and "a" towel plus other wash rags and hand towels. That's it! Thats all she brought to my room. I had to change the linens myself and discovered on the duvet what looked like a hand stain in blood. The duvet didn't look washed at all. Its like the stain has been there for quite a while before we checked in. I called front desk to let them know and the lady said, "well, I just got here. I don't know whats going on. I can't do anything about it." Then i said, thats why i'm reporting it because i changed the sheets myself and thats what i found. She didn't want to give her name. She said she'll have someone bring up a clean duvet. WHAT?!! Anyway, that was at 4:30pm today 8/29/20. Disgusting place.

Room tip: Don't even waste a penny on this grose place. Staff including the room service staff are rude and LAZY!
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 13 August 2020

While this hotel is super close to the airport, that convenience doesn't quite make up for the poor state of the facility and the even worse attitude of some of the staff. The ladies working the front desk definitely did not like their jobs as they were for the most part rude and unhelpful. The parking lot is in the back of the building and the entrance to the hotel from the lot is on the total other side of the building from front desk and elevators. It is quite inconvenient. The Ginger Palace Restaurant is located in the hotel and the food there was very well prepared and tasty. However, they are not part of the hotel business, so you cannot charge the food to your room. Overall review- I would steer clear of this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Wendy M
Reviewed 1 August 2020

Wyndham/Ramada should be ashamed. This is one of creepiest hotels ever. There's a reason it's cheap...because it's old, dirty, loud and outdated. The lobby light fixture had a huge spiderweb on it, and the ceiling is full of stains. There are 2 elevators which had been inspected in April but they were jerky, small and very old. The hallways are narrow, dingy and old looking. There were many people walking around without masks and evidently no one on staff is enforcing the rule so I am praying we didn't catch anything. We stayed masked until I opened the window in the room and cleaned everything. The curtains were filthy & stained, and mattress under the sheets was gross. Looked like a bloodstain. The sheets were clean looking so we just hoped for the best. Everything in that place is rundown. One of the bedside lights didn't work, the bathroom looked clean but everything in it needed work. Cracked grout, old counters, broken tiles etc. We didn't shower. We got there late and were getting up in the wee hours of the morning for an early flight so we were only there for about 6 hours. If we had needed to be there longer, I would have walked out when we checked in but at that point, we were all tired and just wanted to crash for a few hours. I wiped everything down in the room and we took off the nasty bedspreads before we did anything else. Run...do not walk...away from this place. Wish I had read more reviews before I booked it. Will never stay there again. See photos of nasty stain & giant cobweb.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Meli_B4
Reviewed 30 July 2020

It took 45 minutes for the shuttle to arrive with only 5 minute drive between the airport and the Ramada. The front entry is dirty and dingy. The whole place is used and tired and not very clean. My room smelled of mold and the bathroom sink is clogged with other people's hair. Yuk! The front desk people were unhelpful when I asked where the business center was located. The front desk clerk said they didn't have one. I said your website said you did. She replied it is closed because of Covid. I asked if she had a recommendation on a place I could go to print travel documents. She said no. She made zero effort and clearly didn't care about customer service. This place is very unpleasant.

Room tip: Go somewhere else.
Date of stay: July 2020