Lowest prices for your stay
US$150
Free cancellation until 21/09/25
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$148
Hotels.comUS$148
getaroom.comUS$160
Reviews (2 209)
2 210 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
50 - 55 of 2 210 reviews
Reviewed 1 August 2020

Wyndham/Ramada should be ashamed. This is one of creepiest hotels ever. There's a reason it's cheap...because it's old, dirty, loud and outdated. The lobby light fixture had a huge spiderweb on it, and the ceiling is full of stains. There are 2 elevators which had been inspected in April but they were jerky, small and very old. The hallways are narrow, dingy and old looking. There were many people walking around without masks and evidently no one on staff is enforcing the rule so I am praying we didn't catch anything. We stayed masked until I opened the window in the room and cleaned everything. The curtains were filthy & stained, and mattress under the sheets was gross. Looked like a bloodstain. The sheets were clean looking so we just hoped for the best. Everything in that place is rundown. One of the bedside lights didn't work, the bathroom looked clean but everything in it needed work. Cracked grout, old counters, broken tiles etc. We didn't shower. We got there late and were getting up in the wee hours of the morning for an early flight so we were only there for about 6 hours. If we had needed to be there longer, I would have walked out when we checked in but at that point, we were all tired and just wanted to crash for a few hours. I wiped everything down in the room and we took off the nasty bedspreads before we did anything else. Run...do not walk...away from this place. Wish I had read more reviews before I booked it. Will never stay there again. See photos of nasty stain & giant cobweb.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Meli_B4
Reviewed 30 July 2020

It took 45 minutes for the shuttle to arrive with only 5 minute drive between the airport and the Ramada. The front entry is dirty and dingy. The whole place is used and tired and not very clean. My room smelled of mold and the bathroom sink is clogged with other people's hair. Yuk! The front desk people were unhelpful when I asked where the business center was located. The front desk clerk said they didn't have one. I said your website said you did. She replied it is closed because of Covid. I asked if she had a recommendation on a place I could go to print travel documents. She said no. She made zero effort and clearly didn't care about customer service. This place is very unpleasant.

Room tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2020

Don’t be fooled by the comforts of a familiar national chain. This place is a dumpster with a bed. The parking lot alone should have meant I let my reservation go. It smelled like pot, and I’m not talking the, “I need it for my health,” medicinal kind. I’m open-minded. No judgement. We shuttled our children past after a direct east coast flight where the local time was almost midnight. Shady, to say the least! We got to our room. Someone was shouting—not like imminent murder shouting, but close. The flights merely flickered—like a strobe light—but they never fully came on, which was fine because walking in (even with my COVID-19 must-wear-mask gear, I could smell the place wreaked of cigarette smoke). I shut the door of the room with the no smoking sign on it and went down to the front desk to tell the attendant I was comfortable staying. She was understanding and said she wouldn’t charge me—we’ll see. My kids asked why we were leaving. I don’t ever swear in front of them, but “This place is a hell hole!” slipped out. Seriously, Wyndham. Who monitors this place?? Not sure if you need to hire someone to do it or fire the person who is supposed to be. This place is a dump, dive, drive-on-by-because-it’s-a-hell-hole kind of place. Sleep in your car at a well-lit gas station if you’re looking for cheap, because this place can only offer that, and your car will be more comfortable (and will likely smell better, too).

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2020

Stayed here due to a misconnect by the airlines. The shuttle runs every 1/2 hour on the hour and half hour. We waited less than 2 minutes. Van took just 3-4 minutes to get to the property. Room #239 was double bedded room, clean and larger than normal hotel rooms. No microwave or refrigerator but did have a single cup coffee machine in the bathroom. The complimentary breakfast did not happen as they said it was shut down due to COVID. Shuttle to the airport right on time also.

1  Thank ssparlin
Reviewed 14 July 2020

Pot is smoked right by the entrance and inside the hotel. It stunk pot in the lobby, hallways, and elevators. Outside we were loading up our kids and I could barely breath the smell was so bad. The rooms are very very clean; so if you can handle the strong smell and smoke of marijuana then its ok.

Room tip: The kitchenette suite has a fridge and was the same price as the regular room when we booked.