Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Much better than before.

They have improved a lot since our last visit a few months ago. The restaurants and concession... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Sungron
Lacey, Washington
Computer Glitch ???

Played at ilani quite a bit and have a players card. Last night 2/1/21 all the players cards where... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
jbK3811BI

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Ridgefield
from US$65,00
from US$115,00
from US$89,00
from US$139,00
More Info
All reviews vegas casino nice casino michael jordan giveaway concert
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Decided to go see the Ilani Casino for myself after reading the mixed reviews. Went on A Thursday afternoon.It wasn't real busy. got my players club card in about 15 minutes,so not bad . They have obviously worked out some of the kinks from the earlier reviewers. They have a good mix of machines. There were several servers so I didn't have any problems getting a soda. It would still be nice for some self- serve soda. also there were plenty of ashtrays around now and They had people running around cleaning everywhere on the floor so it was very clean and orderly. I didn't encounter any problems while I was there. Bathrooms very clean and whole place looks nice. Layout is kind of like Vegas with machines in the middle and restaurants and shops around edges. Reason for only 4 stars is twofold. Wife and I dropped about 5 bills there in a couple hours and slots seemed relatively tight. Doesn't happen like that at the other places we go. also the pricing of their food choices seems high compared to other casinos. Most have a couple cheap options and as many have said ,it would be nice to have a buffet. And I think when I checked what I had racked up only like a dollar on my comp card after all the playing. I will probably stop by again in a little while and see how we do. Overall positive for a new place.

7  Thank _ziegler25
Reviewed 24 May 2017

My wife and I visited this casino (newly opened 5 weeks ago) for the first time yesterday, and had they made just a couple more "tweaks", we would have given them 5 stars. Definitely has A LOT of potential.

PROS: Nice to a have "real" casino within a 35 minute drive from Portland and it's all fast & easy Interstate driving. Very smart to have a smooth roundabout after I-5 exit toward casino. Natural and quiet exterior look, plenty of parking. Clean and new, wide open layout, nice 360 center bar, big screen TVs, good food and lots of restaurant choices, lots of slot machines, good wine selection, all staff was professional and friendly.

CONS: So many mainstream/favorite slot machines were missing such as: China Shores, China Mystery, Rawhide, Mustang Money, Thunder Cash, Panda King, Rapa Nui, Mayan Chief, Dollar Chief, Dollar Streak, Cleopatra, Heavenly World, Chip City, Norse Warrior, Diving for Riches, Wheel of Fortune, etc. High Limit room had only 1 slot machine we recognized and the continuous Rap and Pop music was nauseating. No food or snacks in the High Limit room. No water/beverage stands in the main gaming floor. Line & Lure restaurant had beers (Breakside and Stone IPAs) advertised on their menu that they had not installed yet. Takes waaaaayyyy too long to get paid on jackpots. Wasn't interested in their future entertainment.

We'll re-visit, but hope they get better slot machines and make other changes listed above. Eventual hotel will be nice. We had lunch at their Line & Lure, the crab cake was very good, as well as their seafood roll, and their sweet potato tots were killer.

4  Thank jz808707
ilaniResort, Manager at ilani, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Hi Joseph, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for providing us with the details of your experience with us. We wanted to let you know that we do have Mustang Money 2, Thundercash and Wheel Of Fortune Jackpot Paradise machines on the floor - the next time you visit our team members would be happy to assist you in locating them. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

New casino and very colorful. Hardly anyone playing.Donated $60.00 in the reel machine and was done in 10 minutes! No video poker machines in the Casino!
Don't waste your money here! Would not come back.

14  Thank Redheadbug
ilaniResort, Manager at ilani, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We do have about 25 video poker machines which our team members would be happy to direct you to if you visit us again. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you have a great day.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Even before you enter the doors of the casino you quickly notice how dull and
unexciting the exterior is - Shades of grays/browns and a splash or two of blue do not
do anything to pull you inside. Some local warehouse looked better on the outside
that the ILani. I had expected to see more of a Northwest flair to the building exposed
timbers, a digital picture of a stream with an abundance of Salmon - anything to make
it interesting and appealing. The minute you walk through the doors you smell the smoke - other areas you smell a highly perfumed order to cover up the smoke.
Inside it was very low key nothing really exciting. The 360 circular bar was a very
big disappointment - with all the publicity that it received I thought in would be huge
with lots of action. All we saw and smelled was smoke it was terrible. As we walked
through the casino half the black tables were closed or with a few players. The
restaurant we liked ghost towns. We actually ate in the line & Lure and it was an
awful experience - hair in the salad - sand in the clams wait staff service was lacking.
Smash burger had a little action - the pizza place was empty. The Rose & Thorn was
really thorny - crazy menu selection. All In all the Ilani has a long way to go.
Spirit Mountain in a much better choice.

Date of experience: January 2017
12  Thank 316edwardm
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I tried two of their “upscale” restaurants at two different times and neither were that good. For the prices at the MJ Steakhouse, one would think you would at least get a fantastic steak.... not the case. It was so-so and the service totally inexcusable except for the manager on duty who tried to accommodate our party of 5 as best he could. The hostesses (all 3 of them) were rude and unprepared. Couldn’t quite figure out what to do with 5 people and had our reservation time wrong. There were plenty of open tables, but they told one of us would have to leave and the remaining 4 would have sit next to the hostess stand where all the traffic and guests were waiting. Unacceptable! A member of our party did leave (he was pissed wanted his wife and m-i-l to eat), but we refused to sit by the hostess stand. We suggested one of the many open booths to which they refused. I finally asked to speak to the manager who quickly took care of us and told us to call our other guest to please come back and join us. That was just the beginning of a rapidly sinking ship… Finally seated; it took quite a while to get a drink (3 did and 2 did not get theirs.) Ask for them again and placed our food order. The onion soup were overly salty and the waitress inquired if my BF would like a spoon??!?!?!? What the…. No he’ll drink it from the bowl – lol. Requested wine list which finally came and we choose a lovely wine. When the bottle came – the waitress did not know how to open it….. my BF had to do it. Thank God my BF was there to handle things. Then instead of being charged for a bottle – we were charged for 4 glasses - a bottle should be less in ANY restaurant we’ve ever been in and we’ve all traveled the world. Everyone thought their steak was ok, but not great, the triple mashed potatoes were like glue. One ordered scallops, but did rave about them. And to top it off, they totally screwed up all our bills. We just paid and left – never to return unfortunately.
3 weeks later - The seafood place was dead as a doornail, but still not the greatest service or food. Raw oysters were fresh but overpriced, lollipop lobster certainly edible, but the recommended Cubano was flavorless except for the pickles which I understand are house made. They were out of two different wines I wanted, so settled for, of course, a much more expensive one and received literally a 4 oz pour. What a joke…. If you want to attract people to your casino to stay and gamble you might want to think about food pricing and quality. And offer complimentary water, soft drinks and coffee.
P.S. Didn’t hear any whooping by machine players. My BF, my friends, nor I won a anything to speak of…. Tables were rare and expensive minimum. My friends spend hundreds and are big players, but won’t be back either unless we hear things have changed drastically.

12  Thank Norene K