β€œNot satisfied πŸ˜πŸ˜β€

Golden Palace
Ranked #82 of 184 Restaurants in Richland
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I was very disappointed with the foods here .. we ordered chicken gravy and there was no gravy at all . Just lots of turmeric and bell pepper.. It didnot taste good .. Every item includes pork so it was just not the place for us as we dont eat pork. I switched to steam rice and there was sweet sour chicken with it and it wasn't good too.. The taste was horrible..
My experience here was not good .. I didn't like any item that I ordered..

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Nice ladies working here. I got a to-go order. Seems like most people come in there to get to-go orders. Not too many sit-downs. I got just enough food in my dinner order to satisfy. All the sauces, sesame seeds, etc. Fortune cookie. Nothing overly special, but definitely not below average either...I'd go back if I was in town again.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

This was the first Chinese restaurant I visited in Tri, 9 years latter it's still a go to. Lunch is fast, good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Let's face it, there aren't a lot of great choices in the Tri Cities for Chinese food. This unassuming place is sneaky good! I think I've had everything on their menu now and they do it all well. The waitresses have all been there for years and are very friendly and folksy. The portions are large and the prices are fair.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Picked this Chinese restaurant out of the phone book at the hotel. Great choice. We each ordered a dinner in the $8 to $9 range. Could not believe the size of the plate of food. One order would have been enough for both of us. Good food. Highly recommended.

1  Thank JackfromGigHarbor