Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/08/13
GardenInn.com
US$152
US$152
PricelineUS$152
Hotels.comUS$152
TripadvisorUS$152
All reviews front desk breakfast buffet clean rooms pool and hot tub business trip airport seattle shuttle highway mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

Ms. Marlow gave my girlfriend and I the best experience we’ve ever had. She welcomed us as if we were family and attended to all of our needs. This establishment should be lucky to have her. Best business trip EVER!!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Alysia Cantu, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2021

I am sorry to be late on this response but wanted to reach out to you and thank you for giving us high ratings. I am glad to hear that Marlow took care of you and your girlfriend by providing wonderful service and we do feel very lucky to have her on our team. comments such as this provide us with the biggest "thank you" for what we do. We truly look forward to having you back with us should your travels bring you back to Renton.

Reviewed 11 April 2021

Just Wanted To Take A Moment And Give Kudos When They Are Earned. I Had An Early Check In Due To Arriving In Town Earlier Than Expected. They Took Care of My Needs, No Problems. When I Left Some Of My Clothes, The Staff Contacted Me And Arranged For Me To Receive My Items. Great Staff.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Alysia Cantu, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we appreciate you choosing our hotel for your accommodations while visiting Renton, WA. I am happy to hear that we were able to take care of you upon arrival and that the staff contacted you regarding your left items. Your comments have been shared with the Team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

Great service friendly. Nicholas helped a lot and was very kind. Would definit ely recommend to anyone traveling through the Renton area. Grab and go breakfast was actually good unlike most hotels.5/5

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we appreciate you choosing our hotel for your accommodations. Nicholas definitely is an asset to our hotel and I am happy to see you had great interaction with him and the rest of our staff. I am also glad you enjoyed the breakfast grab and go bag that we offered. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Whenever visiting Seattle I always stay at the Hilton Garden in Renton. Exceptional service & clean accommodations. Although the full breakfast is not offered during the pandemic - a great to go breakfast is offered to HH Gold members & higher. I’ll surely return!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Alysia Cantu, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit!! We look forward to your return when your travels bring you back to Renton!

General manager

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

I stayed at the Seattle/Renton Hilton Garden because I had an Interview and Physical Fitness Test. The place was so quiet and comfortable I was able to relax before and after. The staff were really friendly and super accommodating. Thank you so much!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the customer service you received from our staff! I have shared your review with my team and hope your interview and fitness test went great! We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Renton.