Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$176
View deal
Expedia.comUS$176
PricelineUS$176
Hotels.comUS$176
Hampton.comUS$176
FindHotelUS$181
Orbitz.comUS$176
All reviews waffles walking distance complimentary breakfast front desk staff a great stay coulon park indoor pool hotel is located fresh fruit free parking king bed fitness center landing lake seattle vehicle boeing
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2020

I stayed for 10 nights. Observed poor hot breakfast. Sadly scrambled eggs were mixed with ham all days of the week except for the one day. Informed and requested reception whether i can get scrambled eggs without ham but they said the breakfast menu is fixed and they cannot change it.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ksocial, Social Media Coordinator at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2020

Thank you for the feedback about your experience. We apologize that our breakfast options weren't what you had hoped for. We will look into providing some other options for the future to make your breakfast a more enjoyable experience! Thank you for sharing your feedback and helping us to better serve you in the future!

Reviewed 14 February 2020

We've stayed at this hotel several times because it's clean, has free parking, a complimentary breakfast, reasonable rates and is in a great location. We especially enjoyed the healthy items on the breakfast menu such as fresh pressed juices, fresh fruit, smoothies, different flavored waffles, eggs and meat among other basic things. Also, the free covered parking is a nice perk. Staff is extremely friendly and rooms are spacious and clean. The Landing is also very close with many shops and restaurants.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ksocial, Social Media Coordinator at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Thank you for such a wonderful and detailed review! We are so very happy to hear that you enjoy so many aspects of the experience that we work so hard to provide for our guests! Your loyalty is greatly appreciated and your support means the world to us! We cant wait to care for you again soon!

Reviewed 3 February 2020

Hampton Inns across the country are fairly consistent in that I always find the beds comfortable, the linens soft, the rooms clean, and all necessary amenities. The differences are in the age of the hotels, room designs, and quality of the facilities such as the breakfast areas and fitness rooms. I was here in Renton for 4 nights and had a great stay.

My room had a king bed with the newish design some hotels use where the bed faces the window while the TV, desk, and furniture are along the side wall. There was a fridge and microwave as well as a large TV. I also found plenty of outlets near the bed and in the desk and furniture - very convenient.

The bathroom was good-sized with plenty of room on the vanity and a large mirror. There was a shower stall but no tub. The handle was somewhat loose so the water would get hotter as the handle sagged downward. The toilet wasn't very powerful and required two flushes for the most part. Towels were on the thin, scratchy side. I reused the bath and hand towel and got a fresh mat and washcloth each day.

Breakfast was ok - good variety and more baked goods than is typical. The cereal is brand-name in little boxes which is more reliable than the bins that some hotels use to disguise the fact they're using cheap generic products. The fitness room was large with several cardio machines and free weights. I went there every morning. There was also an indoor pool but it was closed for maintenance.

The location is good - close to the Landing where there are stores and restaurants (bit of a walk but I did it easily). Free parking underground which is convenient in the rainy weather (can go directly to elevator from car to go to your room instead of having to go through lobby).

Finally, the cost was less than other hotels in the area so definitely a 5-star experience.

2  Thank Craig D
ksocial, Social Media Coordinator at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

Thank you for your very detailed review, Craig! We appreciate you taking the time to share so many details about our property, your accommodations, and your experience! We are very happy to hear that you found the style, quality and convenience of your accommodations to be a nice fit for your needs, but we do apologize that our towels were a bit scratchy to you and that your experienced some trouble with your shower handle. We also loved hearing that your time spent at our gym was enjoyable and that our breakfast provided some good variety for you. It was a pleasure caring for you and we hope you will come stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 3 February 2020

We have stayed at Hamptons all over the western states and we like the reasonable prices and consistency of service. We were glad to see this one go in near in Renton near the Landing shopping area and Coulon Park.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our property is a great option for your lodging needs, John! Thank you for trusting us with your care and we hope to care for you again soon!

Reviewed 27 January 2020

No hot water, had to wait 30 minutes one morning before reception moved me to another room to use the shower, which also did not have hot water for at least 15 minutes - I was late to work because of this inconvenience. The reception had the audacity to tell me, "you should have told us last night when you noticed there was no hot water in the sink" (the previous night, I got into the hotel really late after work meetings and when I went to wash my hands, I noticed there was no hot water, but I quickly brushed up and went to bed). How would I know that there would not be any hot water in the morning? Hotel would not provide any sort of partial refund because I had already pre-paid the amount. Note to self: Never pre-pay, if this is the case. There was also no Internet - it kept dropping off. Also, at check-in, I asked for water because there is no water in the hotel room - the receptionist reluctantly handed me a bottle of water while he said that the water is only for Hilton Honors Members - which I am. For a new hotel, the hotel seems old. Overall, not a great experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ksocial, Social Media Coordinator at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2020

We are deeply sorry for the trouble that you experienced with the hot water in your room, Tiffany. We understand how frustrating that can be and we apologize for the inconvenience that it caused you. We have had our maintenance team look further into this issue as well as a plumber and all has seemed to be back to working condition with hot water available. This is not a common problem for us, but we will make sure to be more timely in our care of this issue now that you have brought it to our attention. We are very sorry if you felt we did not care for this concern in a timely or friendly manner, and we will share this feedback with our team to improve for the future. We are committed to improving so we hope you will give us another shot to make it up to you in the future.