“Best part is the setting.”

Ivar's Mukilteo Landing
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mukilteo Speedway
Transit: Whidbey Island Ferry, Sound transit light rail, Metro busses.
Description: This location is temporarily closed. Stay tuned for more information for when we'll re-open. Ivar’s Mukilteo Landing is pleasantly situated on the water next to the ferry dock in historic Mukilteo, just 30 minutes north of Seattle. From the scenic dining room and outside deck, you can watch the ferries come and go as you enjoy mouth-watering seafood and a wide assortment of Ivar's famous original recipe entrees and many other Northwest favorites. Ivar's Mukilteo Landing is open for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 11 September 2021

In the past month we visited Ivar's Salmon House and Ivar's Landing. Both times I ordered steamed clams and the ones at Salmon House were excellent. They were small like I prefer and were about 3 times the amount than the ones at the Mukilteo location and yet they are the same price. The Landing ones had lots of large pieces of celery, small amount of clams and hardly any flavor to them. The best we have had are at the Salmon House! My husband ordered Paella and was disappointed with it as well. Never had Paella with Andouille sausage, always with Chorizo. We will not come back to this location and will stick with Salmon House!

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (981)

Reviewed 31 August 2021

Made reservation for 5 people for an engagement dinner. The food: Fresca Papparadelle Pasta & Shrimp (with clam chowder bowl), fish & chips, Calamari, Alaskan halibut, and Crab bisque. Halibut & crab bisque I'm told were good. Calamari was average. Fish & chips might as well have been Mrs. Pauls and the Pasta & Shrimp had zero flavor, the pasta was stuck together - horrible. Had to ask for salt and lemon to give it some sort of palatable flavor. Majority of the dish was left. The clam chowder had decent flavor but the texture was thick and gooey, like it had sat for hours after cooking. The service: Server was hit and miss, she never asked the majority of us how our meal was. At some point she grabbed the bread basket we were served, took off then came back with a used facemask, literally "threw" it on the table in front of my friend who was still eating, and stated "this was stuck to the bread basket!" (she assumed it was our mask) We had never seen the mask, It did NOT belong to anyone at our table and we were left wondering if our bread had been contaminated by a mask that someone else was breathing through. We were absolutely Shocked that she would throw a mask on the table and emphatically state it was stuck to the bread basket, instead of asking "does this belong to one of you?" Unbelievable...we will NOT be back.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 22 July 2021

The fish and seafood are top tier, the entire family was happy. Our server Aryana was friendly and attentive. We enjoyed the view of Possession Sound and watching the ferry boats go back and forth.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 14 July 2021

The clam strips to go are yummy! The prices if you go in and sit down are on the high side, and if you get the food to go, there is no good place to eat it right there so you either take it home or eat it while walking around. The manager of the inside (sit down) restaurant, was not the friendliest, but the servers were wonderful. The food is really good so we will be back!

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 8 June 2021

We always look forward to having a meal at Ivar's, so I was finally able to have a meal there with the birthday coupon. My husband enjoyed a bowl of chowder, and I ordered the Halibut. Our waiter repeated my order "the one with mushrooms", yes, because I love mushrooms. When my order arrived I found a few tiny bits of mushroom, sliced very thin underneath the asparagus. Since the mushrooms were featured on the menu I expected a few more than just a few slivers. The halibut was ok; the asparagus was divine, and there were tons mashed potatoes (which I didn't finish).

Date of visit: June 2021