“Great Steak”

Pillar Rock Grill
Ranked #20 of 91 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Cuisines: Afghani
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We went there for a work get together. They set us in a private dinning area. There was a very large birthday party in the other room and they closed the doors for us without even asking about it. Which was great because they were so loud. They brought me out a steak that way bigger than I thought it should be. I couldn't eat the whole thing. It was cooked perfectly to my liking.

1  Thank robin7048

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Great food, great restaurant, great service, great view of golf course. Always a good choice in Moses Lake

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I decided to go on a date night and chose Pillar Rock because we'd heard good things. We were seated and told that the waitress would be right back with menus. Well 10 minutes later we still didn't have them and had to ask for them. Once we got them we ordered drinks. Another 10 minutes went by before they were brought to us despite them visibly sitting on the counter most of the time. After finally ordering our meals arrived...before our soup and salad which we had to ask for. I had ordered a steak cooked medium well as did my husband. His steak was cooked perfectly. Mine on the other had was medium rare at best. I informed our waitress who sent it back. When it was brought back to me it again was not cooked properly. Again I let the waitress know who contacted the manager who removed it from our bill and replaced it with another entree.For what we paid I expected a better meal. We decided to give the restaurant another try for breakfast. Once again my order was messed up (I must have bad luck). The sausage gravy was a little weird as it had lots of strange clear globs in it. Otherwise the breakfast was good and did have a great price of $9.00/entree. We would probably go again for breakfast but not dinner.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch after boating all day. We searched high and low for a restaurant that was dog friendly since it was over 70 outside. Pillar Rock was happy to accommodate our dog outside on the terrace. Our waitress, Sandra, went above and beyond to make sure our family (dog included) was well taken care of and even gave bonus treats to our dog. Lunch was delicious and the drinks were very well priced. A must visit in Moses Lake.

1  Thank LAVOGT
Reviewed 16 March 2017

We stopped here on our way home from Spokane and we loved the food here!

I had the steak salad and my wife had the burger.

She loved her burger but it was too big (for her, NOT ME!)

The salad was delicious and fresh with what looked like an entire 8+oz. steak on it!

The ambience is very nice as this is a golf coarse and just thinking about the salad makes me want one right now!