“Average”
Review of Beer Garden

Beer Garden
Ranked #25 of 41 Restaurants in Hod Hasharon
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First, what would you expect from a mall-based pub, that is located inside the mall's parkig lot, with plastic trees around?
The beers are reasonable and the service is good, but...
- The food is average and not unique.
- The seats are not comfortable. Might be a sign to kick you out after an hour.
- 34 shekels for 500ml is reasonable. 34 shekels for pint (473ml) is fine, but 34 shekels for 400ml (that's the "big" glass here). Is really overpricing. That means 42.5 shekels for 500ml. It's high, and dishonest (why, the hell did they decide about 400ml?).
Bottom line: avoid it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For us, the pub is great because of the distance. the food is very expensive but good. The beer collection is very good but the service can be a bit slow. In overall, the pub is recommended but mostly because of the location

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

So I came with my wife no reservation. There was only room at the bar and we came to drink so no problem. Bar had stools with no back when high tables near had high chairs with a back. Food was awesome but it was very hard to sit for more than 30 min, I had to get up to stretch. Bartender was super friendly and gave a great recommendation for food. So I politely told him that it would be so much better if they changed the chairs. To my surprise he told me, "yea we get that a lot" I would think that after a few times they would get the hint. So I super recommend but don't sit at the bar.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We were a couple of friends on a Thursday night, the atmosphere is great, and the food is awesome.
All the hotdog dishes are very tasty.
We will definitely come back.