“Nice Setting”

Haven Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Lopez Island
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: A DESTINATION. Lopez Island is a treasured gem located within the San Juan Islands, in the beautiful Puget Sound in Washington State. Lopez is home to breathtaking beaches, scene-stealing wildlife, and the friendliest of folk. Nestled in the heart of Lopez Village, with a waterfront view and a spacious deck, HAVEN has an imaginative menu that caters to all cravings and gracious service with casual sophistication. Our warm, welcoming, and comfortable atmosphere will inspire your memorable experience. Flavorful vegetarian, seafood, and international options, coupled with new renditions of some of your classic favorites, fresh in-house baked goods, and fabulous drinks, there is a plentiful selection for all to enjoy.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Busy Wed evening. Get there by 5:30pm
Soup of the day was Tomato Basil, very good. Cuban sandwich, nice spice, very light on pulled pork.
Steamers fresh, broth average.
Wedge salad was good and fresh.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food is amazingly good with lots of variety from seafood to soy chorizo.The house wine is delicious at a great price. The service is slow, but it forced us to relax, slow down and enjoy some island time as a family. Great kids menu as well. Located on the water, sunsets are worth the wait.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We had lunch at the Haven and ordered the fresh halibut tacos. The halibut was crispy and tasty and the tomato garnish/sauce was very good. The ocen and island views are great. Friendly and efficient staff.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

We were a party of eleven... everything was good, from the salads to the soup to the shrimp, ahi, scallops and burrito. The prices varied but there was something fore everyone. Was was nice from my perspective was that the vegetables served with the meals was different... asparagus, carrots, or seaweed salad. A big plus... people can so picky about what vegetables they'll eat.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I really like Haven, food is good. However, they don't open till noon, lots of people out front waiting. The service is really slow, once we placed the order it took about 30 minutes to receive our food. Also, their menu is confusing. What I ordered said I received coleslaw. So I asked when I placed my order if it came with coleslaw since the description said so, they said yes. My meal had a side option of salad or French fries, so I ordered french fries, rather than the other option of salad. When I received my order I had French fries, however saw no coleslaw. They said it was in my menu sandwich item, which actually was kale not cabbage. Otherwise, the food, view and waitresses are wonderful!