Lowest prices for your stay
US$141
Free cancellation until 21/08/05
Hotels.com
Priceline
HurbUS$141
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2015

This is the worse motel I have stayed at first they offer free wi-fi it didn't work then the shower leak called office they ask if we wanted them to come fix it well duh but it still leaked then they call us to find out if we are checking out & when we did check out had wait for the lady to inspect the room before we got our $10 deposit back which we never got told about til we got there I wouldn't recommend this motel to my worse enemy

Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed 6 July 2015

Boy was I misled by the 3.5 rating as of July 2015! This place is a D-U-M-P. I've stayed in plenty of "budget" motels and know not to expect much, but this place was the worst. From the front desk playing switch-a-roo on the room type, to the dirty disgusting carpets, food-stained upholstery on chairs, multiple unpainted patch-jobs on walls, to the spiders and ants in the bathroom, this place barely warranted one star. Don't be fooled by the well-painted retro sign out front. I don't believe for a minute this is the #2 place to stay in Longview. Wished I'd paid the bucks and stayed somewhere less disgusting.

Date of stay: June 2015
1  Thank heyace
Reviewed 30 October 2014

our first room did not have heating, so the personel moved us to the next door room, we wer happy with the move. the room was clean and accomidating
we will definately stay here again due to the clean rooms and the help from the front desk

Room tip: only problem we had was noise about 10 p.m,
Date of stay: October 2014
1  Thank helenomia
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We spent four nights here whlie we explored southern Washington. Longview was the ideal location for us, and we chose the Town House Motel because the reviews were pretty good overall (but not great). The motel was pretty much what we expected, which is why I have rated it "average". Some good points:

1. Frienidly and helpful owners (who live onsite)
2. Close to a good selection of restaurants, and I-5

Some improvement areas:

1. Breakfast is a bit of a let-down (not much choice and often late starting)
2. The room, while being a good size, had the smell of cleaning solution when we moved in, and the coffee make did not work

Summary: Pretty good value but not perfect by any means

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank OilRover
Reviewed 21 July 2013

The king room was clean but the washroom really needs to be redone. Hot water, clean King bed and clean room is all I was looking for for $69.00. The economy has really taken a toll on this area and the owners have seen a huge decline in recent years, so its hard for them to do renos. There was quite a lot of activity in the room next door girls coming and going. I may drive further next time.

Date of stay: July 2013