Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I booked my reservation on the hotel's web site as it was less expensive than on other web sites. I arrived and the manager could not find my reservation. Even with the reservation number he could not find it. He then quoted me a higher price than I had booked, but he did agree to lower it. There were plenty of rooms available. The only positive attribute of this hotel is that it is located in the same parking lot as McDonalds. The carpet should be replaced along with the upholstered furniture. I had friends staying at another hotel in town, the rates were similar and the rooms were substantially cleaner and more updated. Look else where, as I know there are better options just a few blocks away.

1  Thank Xenabird
Reviewed 15 July 2013

First off- 100% DISagree with the previous review by Lauraphxaz- Our experience was the complete opposite. I almost question if that review was on the same motel we stayed at because we were treated extremely well.
From my first call to our check out we were treated with kindness. When we arrived we were greeted with smiles and welcomed. The room was spotless. The king size bed was so comfortable and our pillows were wonderfully fluffy. You can totally tell that the owners take pride in their property and rooms. Very comfortable and a great value.
THANK YOU for making our stay great!!

1  Thank mom4jna
Reviewed 3 July 2013

If you like rude "customer service", run down smelly rooms, showers that don't work, drug addicts, prostitutes, no receipt given for cash transaction and innkeepers who do not give back the full amount of the deposit, then this is the place for you. Otherwise...don't come to this motel. Horrible experience. The AAA approval needs to be revoked. Do not stay at this business.

3  Thank Lauraphxaz
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I stayed in Longview for a week while the hotel doesn't offer some amenities like a pool or workout room, the hotel does have large clean comfortable rooms. The owners are on site and keep the place in tip top shape. The staff was friendly , room cleaned everyday and for the money best value in Longview. Microwave ovens and fridges standard in the room.
Whenever I travel this way again I will stay at the Town House.

Sincerely
Paul R

Room tip: The single rooms have nice comfortable easy chairs in them, and I prefer the first floor my areas right outside my door very convenient .
Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank paulsyd13
Reviewed 15 April 2013

This is a budget motel and you can see it in the small things, it looks a little worn.

The king size bed was very comfortable, and the pillows were thick and fluffy. The show had great pressure and lots of hot water, the heating worked perfectly. Our room had a Lazyboy recliner, dinning table 2 chairs, fridge, microwave, coffee pot and alarm clock. The cable tv had lots of channels.

The curtains let in light at night, but it didn't really bother us it was like a night light. It is next to a major road/street, but the traffic noise was minimal.

It is close to McD's, Wendy's, a great Mexican Restaurant, Stuffy's II ( a 50's themed restaurant).

My wife and I highly recommend the Town House Motel and will stay there again.

Room tip: When you make a reservation, call to confirm before you leave.
Date of stay: March 2013