Travelocity
Orbitz.com
CheapTickets
Hotels.com
Lol.travel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2019

Sparse furnishings but clean and cheap, lower crime neighborhood, one block from safeway and post office and a couple blocks from chinese or american food, if you ask I think you can get a weekly rate. I gave it very good due to the price mostly but I did not feel uncomfotable because of strange goings on or sanitation or anything which is important to me and rare when on a tight budget, had flat screen tv and a little fridge and an adequate bed, good enough for my simple tastes, as well as walking a block to safeway and hitting the deli, better than most safeway deli's.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 6 June 2018

The room was clean and better than other places. The staff was helpful and friendly. I will going back to this places from now on. The bed was comfortable and it was quiet. The price is reasonable. It is also near Safeway and some fast food restaurant. Other motels nearby are not that clean versus this one

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is a warning because i do not see my previous review.....Do not stay here....
This place has bed bugs... Tons of work will follow, laundry mat 3 hrs ... Bomb car.. Buy containers, bedbug spray. ect
throw things out... it was a mess we could not chance taking them home and so far so good Thank the heavens above!!!!!
Sorry Hudson
get it taken care of!!!!!!!

Room tip: Please do not choose room 16
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Barbara Y
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Got in late at night after long road trip. Weird vibs right away. Check inn took forever. Don't know why they took photo of our divers licenses.. Pics online looked way better than rooms condition. Then shortly after getting settled in, there was constantly knocking at door. Looked like three different men in rotation, caller cops and left no refund..

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Vanessa J
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Our house burned down we didnt have hard copy of our licence which if the pastor (who was nice enough to help us with a place for the night) wasnt there they would not of rented the night. There was no sitting place in room, tv was so small couldnt see or are from the bed which waS the spit to sit...in morning my car would not start they came out said ..you bo be here you must leave...very rude, very cold....called the cops cause it took us to long to get my car jumped.. What a joke... these people have no business running Any kind of anything, especially anything to do with the public...horrible people, horrible stay...just RUDE..MADE ME CRY..LIKE WE HAVENT LOST ENOUGH..NEVER AGAIN AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHAT BAD SERVICE AND HORRIBLE TREATMENT WE RECIEVED WHEN OUR PLACE AND EVERYTHING IN IT BURNED TO THE GROUND...I HOPE THEY NEVER FEEL THE WAY THEY MADE US FEEL..ILL PRAY FOR THEM...

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Crystal H