Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$117
View deal
TripadvisorUS$117
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$117
PricelineUS$117
Hotels.comUS$117
QualityUS$117
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2019

Because of the 4 star rating, we opted for this place instead of our first choice. Big mistake. We checked in and went out to dinner before examining our room, so it was rather late when we finally got back in and went straight to bed. When I brushed my teeth, I looked down into the sink and the overflow hole was encrusted with debris and a pubic hair was dangling out of the hole. Disgusting. Looking around the bathroom, the tub was in similar condition. I sprayed the area with Lysol, as well as the bedding because it didn't smell clean either. We got into bed and I reached up to the headboard and felt something sticky. It was encrusted with something. I got up, grabbed a towel and washed down the headboard.

We had no sooner dozed off when we heard what sounded like a thundering waterfall in the walls of the room. The neighboring guest had apparently flushed the toilet. We heard the same rushing sound from the guest on the other side of us. This occurred at least a half dozen times during the night, each time waking us up. Doors in the hall were so loud, and people going up and down stairs at the end of the hall, sounded like herds of elephants.

Next morning, although we hadn't slept, other reviews had said breakfast was delicious, so we got up and went to the lobby at 6 A.M. There was a small array of breads, some cold round discs that looked like they might be eggs. And tepid, steamed sausage patties dripping with water. Barely edible. Coffee was decent. The trash bin where most of our breakfast ended up was so filthy I used a napkin to open the lid. The worker was milling around in front of it, but did nothing to clean it.

Upon checkout, we voiced our complaints about the room to Betty, a pleasant manager, who apologized for our terrible experience. She asked why we hadn't complained about the noise or filth earlier. We explained that, after hours on the road, we were too exhausted to put ourselves through more hassle in the middle of the night. All we had wanted or expected was a clean room and decent night's sleep. She said she'd reduce our room by 15% and speak to the owner about doing something more. Apparently the owner didn't see the need, because no further adjustment was made to our charge. We will never return to this property. Friends were traveling through Longview the following weekend and we warned them to avoid it, as well. Unfortunately there is no way to give ZERO stars in the rating.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BettyWilson183, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2019

Justusbugs,

I'd like to apologize for the quality of your stay. We strive to provide relaxing and comfortable stays, which we failed to provide for you. I did talk to our head housekeeper as well as the housekeeper who cleaned the room prior to your arrival to ensure this will not happen again. Our rooms are checked daily by our head housekeeper, even if it was not used to ensure the quality of the rooms for our guests. This is definitely not the norm and we are retraining our housekeeping staff up to Quality Inn & Suites standards. Our breakfast is generally fairly good, we are sorry you weren't pleased with the breakfast. We try to get as much grease off the sausage as possible but unfortunately because of the type of meat it becomes greasy again. I did adjust your room by 15% off. We felt that was fair from what you had told me at check out. I can promise that a future stay of yours at our hotel would be much better if you give us another chance.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Nice large room with fridge, microwave & coffee maker. TV with good selection of channels. Good continental breakfast, free parking. In good location for visiting Mount St Helens. Swimming pool & fitness suite on site.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BettyWilson183, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2019

Bunnylover1961,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again next time you're in the Longview/Kelso area.

Operations manager

Reviewed 18 September 2018

The staff we encountered were polite and friendly and the breakfast was OK, nothing special. Location is quiet a little way from the centre of town.
Hotel itself is well in need of a make over with very tired carpets and furnishing.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank KiddyBoy

KiddyBoy,

We appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback with us. We are in the process of a few renovations currently. We are almost done replacing all of our carpet. We just ordered new drapery recently. Next time you stay, it will look a lot better. We hope you will give us another chance next time you're in the Longview/Kelso area.

Operations Manager

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I was happy with my stay there. They are very dog friendly and allowed my little dog to come with me in the pool and hot tub room and in the breakfast area with me in the morning. Clean and comfy bed. Welcoming staff.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dorinne,

Thank you for sharing your experience here at the Quality Inn & Suites of Longview. We are definitely pet friendly. I'm glad to see you and your furry child had a great stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again next time you're in the Longview/Kelso area.

Operations Manager

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Clean room and very nice. Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was roomy and bed comfortable. the breakfast was fair. Cereal, eggs, sausage, waffles and baked goods. They also had yogurt.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Barbara Y,

We appreciate your feedback! We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and so glad we did not let you down. We hope to see you again soon!

Operations manager