Lowest prices for your stay
US$127
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
FindHotelUS$131
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Clean room, but small. Very nice staff at the front desk. Breakfast is the standard with pastries, a waffle maker, fruit and such. It was a bit noisy, trucks pulling into the lot next door late at night. About what I would expect from this chain. Nice indoor pool.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2018

It was the hottest two days of the year, and that A/C unit was set to 60, but it barely got under 75 (and constantly turned off). Clearly being throttled. Additionally anyone out in the hallway opening/closing a room door would cause pressure changes that would make doors rattle. Rough sleep! We switched to the hotel chain that was the cheapest, and we're now sitting in glorious cool air!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BettyWilson183, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Nor W,

We appreciate you taking your time to share your experience with us. We are so sorry to hear the AC wasn't working properly. They are on an energy saving mode, so when it reaches the desired temperature, it turns itself off. We are sorry for this inconvenience. Our front desk is trained to change this where it runs constantly. If you ever happen to be in the situation again, please let the hotel know asap. As for the room door, our maintenance department has fixed this issue. We hope you will give us another chance next time you're in the Longview/Kelso area.

Operations Manager
360-414-1000

Reviewed 17 July 2018

This was a great overnight stay for us. We decided to take a mini vacation and were not disappointed with this place. The rooms were nice and clean, the staff was very friendly, and I appreciated the quite stay. I was a bit surprised and pleased that they were able to take our request of a first floor room because it was the day before the STP and I expected it to be more of first-come, first-served. Thanks for making our stay pleasant.

Room tip: If you have special needs, ask. They might surprise you.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Petronellatart,

Thank you for your kind words. Our staff takes pride in providing friendly service, clean and comfortable rooms and we are glad we did not let you down. I will share your review with our staff. I hope your mini vacation went well and was full of exciting and fun adventures. We hope to see you again next time you're in the longview/Kelso area.

Operations manager
360.414.1000

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Stayed one short night in a suite at the Quality Inn. The property is a couple of miles off of I-5 in a quiet part of town. There is no elevator in this motel. Breakfast is included, but I departed too early. Good Wifi and friendly staff.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
BettyWilson183, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Ronvoyage,

Thank you for your review! We are sorry you departed too early for our breakfast. Next time, please let us know and we can actually make it early just for you! I hope you had a safe trip and we look forward to seeing you again.

Operations Manager
360.414.1000

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

After our lat visit to a Quality Inn, see my Centralia review, a standard in the Hotel/Motel industry; QI has always been a go to place. So I was very leary about booking here, but decided to take the chance.
First and foremost you'll need to know is that DO NOT have an elevator. The stairs aren't to bad but with arthritic knees and spinal RA its been difficult to climb up and down them. So do be aware of that and perhaps book on the 1st floor. Its extremely extremely quiet, except for the lonesome sound of the train in the distance, (but I love trains). And you really are in the middle of nowhere! But no problems getting to it or to find it, plus kind of centered in town, so it makes it easy to get around.
And I'm so sick and tired of the term "heated pool" I could die! The temp in the spa was perfect.....but that pool may have been heated for polar bears or penguins, but not people. Also it and the spa need a good cleaning.
And the most important is the room itself, we had a King Suite, very clean, nice furniture, and over all very spacious. Ah the bed, yes its a bed, a King sized bed that is actually a King. It was very comfortable, not trampoline fluffy but not ironing board hard!
I'm hoping my views and opinions of QI will continue to elevate, despite not having an elevator here!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple