Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$127
View deal
Expedia.comUS$127
QualityUS$127
PricelineUS$127
FindHotelUS$131
Hotels.comUS$127
getaroom.comUS$132
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2018

This was a great overnight stay for us. We decided to take a mini vacation and were not disappointed with this place. The rooms were nice and clean, the staff was very friendly, and I appreciated the quite stay. I was a bit surprised and pleased that they were able to take our request of a first floor room because it was the day before the STP and I expected it to be more of first-come, first-served. Thanks for making our stay pleasant.

Room tip: If you have special needs, ask. They might surprise you.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BettyWilson183, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Petronellatart,

Thank you for your kind words. Our staff takes pride in providing friendly service, clean and comfortable rooms and we are glad we did not let you down. I will share your review with our staff. I hope your mini vacation went well and was full of exciting and fun adventures. We hope to see you again next time you're in the longview/Kelso area.

Operations manager

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Stayed one short night in a suite at the Quality Inn. The property is a couple of miles off of I-5 in a quiet part of town. There is no elevator in this motel. Breakfast is included, but I departed too early. Good Wifi and friendly staff.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
BettyWilson183, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Ronvoyage,

Thank you for your review! We are sorry you departed too early for our breakfast. Next time, please let us know and we can actually make it early just for you! I hope you had a safe trip and we look forward to seeing you again.

Operations Manager

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

After our lat visit to a Quality Inn, see my Centralia review, a standard in the Hotel/Motel industry; QI has always been a go to place. So I was very leary about booking here, but decided to take the chance.
First and foremost you'll need to know is that DO NOT have an elevator. The stairs aren't to bad but with arthritic knees and spinal RA its been difficult to climb up and down them. So do be aware of that and perhaps book on the 1st floor. Its extremely extremely quiet, except for the lonesome sound of the train in the distance, (but I love trains). And you really are in the middle of nowhere! But no problems getting to it or to find it, plus kind of centered in town, so it makes it easy to get around.
And I'm so sick and tired of the term "heated pool" I could die! The temp in the spa was perfect.....but that pool may have been heated for polar bears or penguins, but not people. Also it and the spa need a good cleaning.
And the most important is the room itself, we had a King Suite, very clean, nice furniture, and over all very spacious. Ah the bed, yes its a bed, a King sized bed that is actually a King. It was very comfortable, not trampoline fluffy but not ironing board hard!
I'm hoping my views and opinions of QI will continue to elevate, despite not having an elevator here!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed here three times on my own in the last two months due to a sister’s illness. This hotel was quiet, clean and comfortable at a price I could afford. The best thing about the hotel is the helpful and friendly staff. I would stay here again if I returned to Longview.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Susan,

Thank you for your kind words. I will make sure to share your review with our staff. We hope your family is doing well and we look forward to seeing you again next time your in the PNW.

Operations manager

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

This was my second time at this property (the first over a year ago or so), and they’ve proven themselves consistent and reliable. My room was clean with a comfortable bed. Breakfast was decent with hot and cold options. The location was convenient and the rate offered a good value.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Deanne,

We appreciate you taking your time and sharing your stay with us. We are glad you choose to stay with us again. Our staff takes pride in providing clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable rate. We are glad we did not let you down. We hope to see you again next time you're in Longview.

Operations Manager