Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$94
Expedia.comUS$105
Hotels.comUS$105
TravelocityUS$105
CheapTicketsUS$105
HurbUS$108
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2019 via mobile

The management at the hotel are literally like night and day, they could not be any more opposite of each other. The day manager acts like everybody that comes in there is a big huge inconvenience and hassle to deal with he looks half asleep and he's pretty rude and short with not just me but other customers as well. When I ask for towels he just looked at me and said oh I'll see what I can do, he never brought up any towels, I had to go back to the office three hours later to get some, and then he handed them To me in a big heap unfolded. The people next to us we're fighting we went to the office a few times to tell the guy but he did nothing, we also had a baby with us so none of us could sleep finally about 12 am we went to the office to complain again and there was a different manager on shift i explained to her the frustration I told her how many times we've been to the office complaining I was literally in tears because i was so exhausted my sister Was in icu in the hospital across the street it was a very long day, I didn't get her name but she's a woman manager that works at night, she is absolutely amazing she was a sweetheart (she reminded me alot of taylor swift) but she listened paitently to everything I said, and then she apologized and she marched right up to those people's room that were fighting and respectfully told them that they needed to quiet down or they could leave, and after that our stay was great we stayed another three days. I hope that the owners of that place appreciate her because it's very obvious why that place has any business, we were planning on checking out the next morning but we stayed because she made the good outweight the bad by far, so thank you to her again and she's the ONLY reason that we will return or stay at that hotel in the future.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2018

The best thing about the Traveler’s Inn is that it is across the street from the hospital. Convenient if you have someone at St. John. The room was relatively clean, the bed was comfortable, and the front desk person was very friendly. Just no frills. I would have been happy if not for the loud drunks in the parking lot till 3:00 am. I did not stay for a second night.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Wow so so gross. Soap from previous tenet still in shower. Don’t think it was cleaned at all. Makeup or jelly or who knows in same corner. The photo does not do the layer of dust on the light in bathroom. And the shower heads thick layer of hard water and ? made me gag. I was able to clean some of it up with just a towel. The second picture is after just a little bit of elbow grease. Spend a few more bucks and go somewhere else. Yuck. . Does have potential if someone cared and cleaned a bit.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I didn't even sleep. The beds had cigarette burns on the sheets so nasty. You do not want to stay here. I didn't even take a shower due to it being dirty and you see that it has not been cleaned in forever also the towels are not even clean!!! The toilet paper was not even new. So gross this place should be shut down. I would have much rather slept in my car.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danita P
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Room 103 and didn't hear any noise. I loved the bed and appreciated the crisp sheets and heavy blankets. I slept soundly. Pretty floors and very roomy. No breakfast but great restaurant next door.

Date of stay: April 2018