Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
TownePlace Suites
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$141
Travelocity
All reviews basketball court one night stay front desk staff seattle area starbucks airport property proximity truck
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2021

My family and I stayed her for two nights. The rooms are clean, if tight, for a family of four with two kids. Pluses - close to airport. Clean rooms, comfy bed, friendly and helpful staff. Cons - the road noise mentioned by a few others. The maintenance and upkeep in rooms and on property was not great. Parts of the shower rod peeled back, bottom of counter top peeling off, TV ripped off bolts and rebolted with damage showing, etc. the amenities in the room are low end. There was random trash scattered around the property that was just left lying around. When we arrived, the unit below ours I think had a garbage disposal shorting out and going off every 30 second or so. Although the staff quickly moved us to another room, it was not something you want to deal with at 1030pm. Our dog also coat $50 the first night and $20 the second night. The hotel is located sandwiched between a light industrial park and a suburban commercial area. Starbucks right next door (don’t bother with the in room coffee unless you bring your own). It’s also right across the busy street from the Green River bike path which is nice since the fitness center is closed due to covid, I’d say overall - a fair value for the rate we paid, but this is the second Bonvoy branded property that I’v stayed in recently with the same issues (cheaply done, and bad maintenance as thinks start to peel and crack. It gives it a motel vibe with slightly nicer decorations.

Room tip: Ask to be in a unit not along the highway that runs next to the property.
Date of stay: April 2021
Management response:Responded 13 July 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind comments. We appreciate the feedback and are working diligently to address the issues despite the labor & supplies shortage caused by Covid. We hope to see you soon again. Thank you !

Reviewed 28 March 2021

We were celebrating dual Birthday’s with a huge diversity of cultures. Very difficult accommodations were needed to satisfy all of our needs.......Kim Harris and her staff impressed us in their ability to meet our needs. It did not matter if she got a phone call from one of our Elders or one of our babies.......she gave us the comfort we looked for.
Thank you TownPlace Suites for Kim Harris!
Sincerely: Rahsaan Muhammad
Zul Khan

Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 29 March 2021

Dear Muhammad & Khan Family,

Appreciate the very kind feedback. Kim is our service leader at the front desk. We thank you for your business and look forward to serving your family again.

Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

Finding it relieving to find good service! The staff here is very accommodating and friendly! Any changes you need they are quick to help! Very pleased with the rate and superb hospitality experienced here! We Will definitely be coming back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 29 March 2021

Thank you kindly for your great feedback. Will share with the team.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon again.

Reviewed 22 March 2021

The staff at this hotel is amazing, and the rooms were very clean. My daughter and I stayed for almost two months while my house was getting repaired due to a broken pipe flood during the last freeze. My Insurance company choose the property for me, and I am very glad they did, as it turned out to be a wonderful experience even under the circumstances. The staff remember us by name and help us over and over and went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed to cook in the room, received packages for us, gave us fresh baked cookies, extra towels and pillows and so much more. I will recommend this hotel to my family when they visit.

Date of stay: January 2021
Management response:Responded 22 March 2021

Dear Maureen,

Thanks for your kind words and we truly appreciate the valuable feedback. This is a great tool to motivate our teams. We look forward to seeing you or your friends / relatives stay with us in the future.

Be safe & well !

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

I was here in business for 5 days. The front desk staff and housekeeping staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. I look forward to staying here again. Recommend hotel for all your travel needs. A special thanks to Ravi, Alina and Darrin for an outstanding stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 8 March 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate you and your valuable
business.